1st Book

Bhaiyo aur unki beheno,

Ladies and gentlemen,

I welcome you all to my first book. Yes! My first book 💖💖 Make sure you read the following before moving on.

I hope you are old enough to understand that, this book is created for the sole purpose of entertainment. The plot, the characters, every incident, every scene are all fictional, holding no resemblance to anyone or anything, alive or dead.

The use of religion, is also for entertainment. It is not a guide to Islam. I repeat, not a guide to Islam. Or made to look  like a spiritual book, containing "role model characters". It is everything but that.

Also, I don't promote dating, or psychopathic lovers, or extramarital affairs,  or violence. So my dear haram police, keep your mouths shut!

Like every other writer, I'll also say that this book is not edited. Although it's my first, and let me be honest  about this, it's not something I'm super pleased with.

I am not being ungrateful. No! I'm proud. Very proud that I did it. I finally published my book, my dream since I was in grade tenth. But my baby needs editing.

A complete renovation to be precise.

Starting with tweaking the plot a bit, the grammar, adding a lot of scenes, along with a lot of effects and drama. But everytime I sit down with it, I just can't bring myself to do anything. I simply stare at the screen, scrolling through the chapters like I'm reading it for the first time.

This book is original, raw and pure in all it's forms and I want it to stay that way. I don't know why. Maybe because it projects how naive, and new I was to writing. Or maybe because it shows how far I've come, when I look back at it.

Be it your first kiss or your first boyfriend/girlfriend or anything. Firsts are always special. You know what I mean?

So... this is my first draft, and most probably ... the last. I don't think I'll ever be able to make any changes to it.

* Spoiler Alert *

There aren't any "mature" or "sex scenes" in here. Because, I wasn't very good at writing it down.

Keyword: wasn't

If you are looking for those then, I suggest you head over to my other book, "Angel of Mine". You'll find what you're looking for in it 😁

You'll still find a few kissing scenes here and there. But as far as I remember, not more than that.

Now, after reading everything, which I believe you didn't, not one bit and if you decide to give this book a try, be it for the sake of humanity, then you are brave. Indeed very brave.

You know what, screw your bravery. I dare you to read further 😏

XOXO

M.