Souvenir

MOMINA ABDUL MAJEED

"So, you got any plans for the weekend?" Asked Lynn, resting her chin on her propped elbow on my desk. 

"It's a thursday, sweetie." I reminded her, packing my stuffs and shoving things in my bag.

"Plans don't need weekends, mommy." 

That made me laugh. A bit louder, than necessary. Lynn looked at me like I was a lunatic, because she didn't crack any joke and here I was laughing like I heard the best one.

"Sorry, it's just the way you called mommy, made me laugh so hard." 

I opened my mouth to say something, but my phone buzzed that was sitting on the desk by my bag.

"Well, I guess your plan is here." She mouthed. Turning around and left.

I sighed and placed the phone to my ear, saying hello.

"This is an automated message from T-mobile. Just so you know that we have an offer and are happy to suggest a few changes that are necessary for your plan..."

"Plan, right." I murmured under my breath and ended the call. 

Stepping out of the elevator, I pulled the glass door open and the chilled October air hit me on my face, sending a shiver down my spine. I turned left, walking towards the Subway station on the sidewalk, when I heard a honk so loud that it startled me. 

Who on earth would do that? Have they got no sense. The road was wide enough and there weren't many vehicles running on it either. I resumed my walk, only to be honked at once again. 

I am so going to kill this person. I am sure the guy was wasted when it was only 5 in the evening. 

I halted and spun on my heal, to see what was wrong with the guy. A small smile crept my lips when I saw the person sitting in the driver's seat.

My man.

I wasn't very far away from the car, but only a 70 feet. I ambled towards the car, and made my way to the passengers seat. I didn't open the door, but knocked on the glass, motioning for him to roll it down.

He whistled like one does when eve-teasing. "Howdy beautiful? Where're ya headin' ?" He teased with a smirk that could take away one's breath.

"To my husband's. Mind if I ask you for a lift. I can't do the subway now." I pleaded with the best puppy dog eyes I could offer.

"Your husband is a lucky f*cker. But what would I get in return?"

My eyes widened in surprise as well as shock at his use of words for himself.

"What do you want?" I was leaning on the door and seductively ran my tongue over my bottom lip, biting it.

He took in a sharp breath, not breaking the my gaze. "A dinner date for now, and then on my bed later tonight."

"Deal."

He unlocked the door for me, offering  me his hand. He was still in his seat, when he undid the seatbelt and cupped my cheeks, taking me in for a sudden kiss.

Instantly I wrapped my arms around his neck, shutting my eyes, feeling the kiss and I pushed myself deeper into him. 

The kiss turned from a soft and gentle one to a hard and  passionate one in no time. He sucked my bottom lip so hard, that I moaned in his mouth, which was  silenced by his tongue exploring my mouth.

I took a fistful of his hair in my hand, while massaging his nape with the other, making him moan in my mouth. He tried to take my hijab off, and I could feel the urgency in his hand moving around my head. My lungs ached for oxygen, but my heart and body ached for him.