Spending The Night Alone

Roc just walked in the house.He's not use to seeing a empty house.He use to seeing you running down the stairs sying you miss him or he use to walk upstairs and waited until you got home from work.

"I miss her."he said to himself.He walked upstairs.He stared at picture of you two."Damn those kisses never seem to fade away.I can feel em on my face."he felt his face."They still feel perfect.That's why I can't go another day."he picked up his phone call you.

"Hello."you said

"Hey."he said.

"Hey um thanks for what you just sent me Roc it really cheered me and it made me smile to know that you still care."

"No problem girl love it when I see you smile.Happy just to be there even when you're down girl.Wanna know something."

"Uh sure."you looked at the phone.

"I've been needing you around girl."he sighed"Yeah."

You stayed silent.

"But you've been missing for way too long."hesmirked.

"So what i've been focused on doing what I want and I think you-"he cut off.

"And I ain't ready to move on.I'm calling all your friends to help me find you."

"I think you need to move on and why are contacting my friends to find out where I am Roc you don't need to know where I stay at all so don't worry about finding me."you hung up.

He laid down on his bed and thought about you and the memories.He stared at his phone waiting for you to call back.

"She got me laying here by the phone.I can't keep spending the night alone.I've got all I could ever want but it just ain't enough if it ain't you baby."he stood up and put his sneakers and grabbed his keys and left the house."I can't keep doing this."He drove around."Ain't enough when it ain't you baby."he parked his car by your mom house.Then he left."Driving past your mama's house hoping just to catch a short glimpse of you."he said to himself.Your friend texted him the address to your house."And i'll be hoping that you don't find out girl."He showed up at your house about 25 minutes later.He rang the doorbell.

"What the hell are you doing here?"you said as you opened the door.

"to show you how much its killing me."he smiled"Lisen to me foreal this time."he begged.

"Nope."

"Please girl,my heart can't take another day."

"No Roc when I said i'm done with you I meant it.You put me through way too much."

"But y/n we were suppose to work through it together."

"Roc I tried to compromise but you didn't at all."

"Everytime I wanted to compromise you kept pushing me away and I know you needed me but you didn't want me to touch you."

"You never tried to compromise."

He looked at you and you looked at him.

"Listen y/n i'm extremely sorry for whatever happened okay we were both wrong but in a way it was mostly my fault nd I know that we may never be where we were but can we at least stay friends.I'm here to hold you down as long as you are here to hold me down.''  he said

"Apology accepted."you nodded"And yes friends nothing more right?"

"Nope just friends."he smiled.You smiled.

"Well goodnight friend."he said

"Goodnight."you gave him  hug and he hugged back you looked up at him and you kissed him.He kissed back.You backed away."Night Roc."

"Night."

You closed the door.He walked back to his car.He drove home and sighed.

"Its hurting me when she's not near our love it bleeds I need her here."he opened the house door."I'm not complete she's my air."he walked to his room and laid down in his bed."I guess i'm spending the night alone again."he closed his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song:Spending The Night Alone

Artist:Adrian Marcel