So Beautiful

You come to lit candles and rose petals leading to you and Roc's room.You smirked as you walked up stairs.You saw a note on the door that said:

Note:

You're my baby my lover my lady.Hey y/n I got something for you its by the door look down.

You looked down and smiled.You picked the bag and opened the room door you saw a bear, some chocolates,your favorite candy and necklace.Then you turned the light on  and saw Roc sitting on the bed.

"Hey beautiful."He got up and pecked your lips.

"Hi handsome."you smiled.

You giggled.

"I wanted to make you special although everyday I make you feel like that I just want to show that I am so glad I have someone like you in my life."he grabbed your hand and made you sit on his lap.

"I'm glad I have you in my life too."

"All night you make me want you."he whispered"But I respect the fact that you are not ready to handle zilla."

You hit him.

"I kid I kid."he rubbed his arm."Ow baby I joke I joke."he laughed

You laughed.

"It drives me crazy.I feel like you were made just for me baby."he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck.

That made you feel good.It when he kisses on your neck it is your weakness.

"Tell me if you feel the same way."he looked at you.

"I always feel this babe."you smiled and kissed him.

"Cause it just feels so right I don't wanna waste no time If I had to chose I know i'm gonna always choose to be with you."

"Why?"

"Girl don't you know?"he looked at you.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful I wanna give all my love to you girl not just a night but the rest of your life I wanna be always here by your side."

You blushed and smiled.

"When you're not here you don't know how much I miss you."

"I know baby I know."

"No I miss you so much I can't even explain it."

"Ok."you looked down"When you're gone i'm not my self."

"Me either."he picked your chin up.

"The whole time on my mind is how much i'm gonna get to make you feels so good."he went back to planting small kisses on your neck.

"Hehehe."you giggled.

"Like I know I could tell me if you feel the same way."you said softly.

"Mhmm."you nodded.

"Like I said girl don't you know you're so beautiful."

"Yeah I know now."

"That no matter what you will always be beautiful to me y/n ok I will never leave you ever because in this relationship it deals with a lot of love and we bulit so much in this relationship we can't be broken up and I love you for who you are."

You got off his lap and turned to him.He turned to you.

"I love you too.I love yofor who are not what you are ok I love Chres.I will scream it louder I LOVE YOU CHRES!"you screamed

He smiled.

Song:So Beautiful

Artist:Music Soulchild