Talking To The Moon

Roc is sitting down in the backyard looking at the sky.Thinking about you.

"I know you're somewhere out there somewhere far way I want you back."he looked at the sky"I want you back."he repeated

He looked at his phone staring at a picture of you an him.

My neighbors think i'm crazy but they don't understand you're all I had,you're all I had."he put his head on his hands.

He continued to reminisce on the time you walked out and let you. He knows that was a mistake.

"At night when the stars light up my room I sit by myself talking to the moon."he teared up"Trying to get to you in hopes your on the other side talking to me to or am I a fool."

You walked in and watched him going crazy.

"You're a fool."you giggled.

"Who sits alone talking to the moon."he finished that sentence slowly and turned around"Y/n?" He asked

"Yeah."you answered

"Did you hear everything that I just said."he blushed

"Yeah pretty much?"you sat down next to him.

"I'm feeling like i'm famous the talk of the town ."

"How?"you asked

"They say i've gone mad yeah i've gone mad."

"Wow."you turned your head.

Deep down you feel the same he feels too.You feel that he should've ran after you.

"But they don't know what I know."he smirked

"What do you know?"You looked at the sky

"Cause when the sun goes down someone's talking back yeah they're talking back."he looked at you.

"Yeah."you nodded your head"If only you knew."you mumbled.

"Do you hear me calling?"he asked

"Yeah when you call me to talk on the phone but I didn't know you felt like how I feel."you looked at him.

"Cause every night i'm talking to the moon still trying to get to you am I little crazy?"

"No your not Roc in fact then we're both crazy for talking to the moon."you laughed

He laughed too.

"I made a mistake that day you left I should've stopped you from leaving that day."he admitted

"And I was wrong for leaving you."you leaned in closer to Roc's face.

He leaned in and kissed you.

"I missed you so much."he smiled

"I missed you too."

You and Roc got up and started to walk in his house.

"Am I fool now?"he said as he looked up to the sky.

"Stop talking to the moon."you looked at him.

"Sorry."he pecked your lips.

Song:Talking To The Moon

Artist:Bruno Mars.