Yes,No,Maybe

You were hanging out with your best friend at your house until the doorbell rang.

"Ugh seriously."you said as you stood up.You walked to go and answer the door.

"Roc you are here because?"you asked waiting for an answer.

"I need to talk to you y/n."he answered

You let him and he sat down on the couch.

"Hey Roc."your best friend smiled"Hey y/n I gotta go so ima talk to you later."she got up"Bye boo."

"Bye love."you said as she left out the door."Ok Wassup Chres?"you raised an eye brow.

"You are wassup with me."he replied.

You just looked at him.

"Remember y/n."he sighed

"What?"you asked

"Remember you used to love me before I even was me?"he looked at you."The way you use to hug me,lick me,suck me,kiss me,fuck me."

"Okay why do you want me to remember that shit?"you got an attitude.

"I spent a lot of money on you invest in your dreams I ain't never fronted on you girl you know what that means ?"

"That means?"you asked

"I had this one girl who said its all mine but somehow I knew she was a liar."he shook his head."She's a liar."

"Really Chres throwing shade is not gonna help you shine man dead ass be direct with it okay I lied about being all your's but you wasn't even all mine."you defened yourself'

"Oh but that's where you are wrong."he laughed"I was all yours."

You shook your head and looked down.

"Am I tripping?Am I bugging?Is it over?"He asked"Tell me something."he looked at you."You don't call me no more, who you fucking?"

"Yes,yes, I don't know, and i'm not fucking anyone Chres I swear."you admitted.

"Tell me what it is?Tell me what I did?Where you go?Are you coming home anytime soon?"

"The way you act Chres you can go from zero to hundred and I don't know ifi'm coming home I might not come back."

"Don't do this to me baby."he stood up and walked closer to you."Come back yes,no,maybe?"

"Maybe."you answered

"I ain't really trippin if you ain't tryna come back fuck that you can stay wherever you at.I just wanna knoow why you plaing with my hear could've sworn that you swore you'd never change from the start!"

"Calm the fuck down this is why i'm not sure if i'm coming back."

"I'm sorry for talking crazy yes,no,maybe."

"Fucking bipolar leave me alone."You ran in your room and locked the door.He chased you.

"Don't do this to me baby."He slid down the door"I just wanna know yes,no,maybe."

You looked at the door listening to him.

"I've been selfish, I can't help it whole lotta years whole lotta tears bullshit that you dealt with but you let me and left me."he said

"I left you because of this."you mumbled still listening to him with your kness to your chest and your face on your knees.

"I really think that I would've made you my girl someday but how foolish am I to think that you'd have to wait?"

You and Chres weren't official because of his carreer.But you guys were together in a way.

"Like you never had shit like you ain't a bad bitch who could get her ass kissed from a nigga mad rich but i'm missing that lift rolling up a spliff girl the way your tounge twist getting lifted tripping off dumb shit you the only one that can make me come quick."

"What is this nigga talking about?"you asked yourself as you looked at the door.

"You know I love you I hope he fuck up too."

You got up and opened the door.

"Chres there isn't anoither fuckng he ok the he is you and yes he fucked up not me okay you!"you yelled getting teary eyed."And he needs help!"you yelled.

He started looking at you like it was hisfirst timelooking at you.

"So as of now my answer is no."

"Seems like i'm having delusions this cannot be out conclusion.Got it off saying I was done."He looked down"But when you're in love with someone."He turned on his heel to go and you started getting teary eyed.

"What happenes when you're in love with someone."you asked

"You come running."he stopped"Running back.I'm running."he sighed?Running back."

You started to cry a little.

"Don't do this to me i'm going crazy."he opened the front door then closed the door"Don't do this to me baby ."he said lowly.

At this point you don't knowwhat to do should you stay or should you go?But can you leave someone you really care about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song:Yes,No,Maybe

Artist:Trey Songz