Dance For You

Roc just came home touring.

"Hey baby."you greeted him at the door

"Hi."she smiled and kissed you.

Roc sat down on the couch and you helped him take his jacket off.

"You don't have to take my stuff off."he giggled

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you.Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you.Wanna show you how much I will forever be true."you got up and stood in front of him.

"Oh."he looked down and smiled

"Wanna show you how much you got your girl feeling good."you started to dance."Wanna show you how much I value you what you say not only are you loyal but your patient with me babe.'you continued dancing

"You don't have to show me anything."he gave you a seductive look.

"Show you,show you,show you till your through me I wanna keep it how it is so you can never say how it use to be."you grabbed his hand.

"I see what you're doing."he grinned.

"Loving you is really all that's on my mind I can't help but to think about it day and night I wanna make that body rock sit back and watch."you pushed him on the couch.

"Hahaha you said Roc."he giggled

"Shut up."you said"Tonight i'm gonna dance for you tonight i'm gonna put my body on your body."you got closer to him and grinded on him.

He sat back and watched you do your thing.

"Boy I like it when you watch me tonight's its going down."you started to give him a lap dance

"You'll never need a 2 because i'm always your number 1 them other chicks are superficial but I know you know i'm the one."

"Hold on."he ran upstairs and changed his clothes"Y/n can you come up here!"he shouted from upstairs.

You ran upstairs.

"Ok."he grabbed a chair and sat on it waiting for you to continue your lap dance for him."What is this for?"he asked

"This is for the time you gave me flowers for the world that is ours for the mula for the power of love."you continued"And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough."

"Oh you are welcome you are so welcome."

You felt his friend poking up.You knew you were getting your job done.

"A woman in the street and a freak in the you know what sit back sit back this the pre-game show daddy you know what's up."

He licked his and he got up from his chair and pinned you on the bed.

"Yeah I know."he smiled

"I know you know."you giggled

He started to kiss your neck.

"You like that."he said in between kisses.

You giggled because you couldn't say yes.

"Do you wanna finish my lap dance."he asked

He got off of you and sat on the chair.

"Proceed."he smiled

" No money can emphasize or describe the love that's in between the lines boy look into my eyes."you pulled his chin so he can look in your eyes.

He stares at you.

"In my mind all I can think about is a frame for our future and the pictures of the past, and a chance to make this live last."

"I should go on tour more often then."he kissed you.

"No i'll miss you to much."you pouted

"But i'll get more of the freakier side of you baby girl."now come sit on daddy's lap.

Song of inspiration:Dance For You

Artist:Beyonce.