Rider

You and Roc were chilling outside with his friend.They cracked their usual jokes but to you it wasn't funny.You looked at Roc he looked at you and sighed.

"Yeah these jokes are getting old."Roc said

"How."his friend said

"Nigga you know why ya keep cracking jokes on her."he kissed your cheek"Its not fucking funny no more ya."

HIs friend looked at you.

"At least if I call my baby she pick up the phone everytime at the drop of a dime."he winked at you"That rider."

"My girl picks up the phone."he called her"See look."

The rang over and over again.You laughed as it went to a voicemail.

"If I told her I was going to the store and she needed something I will call her and she will pick up just like that,"Roc sat down on the porch and grabbed you and put you on his lap.

"Would you ride for me?Would you die for me?"he looked at his friend then back at you"Had no money would you still love me?"

"Hell yeah babe."you smiled

"Hey baby."his friend ran to his girlfriend.

He gave her a hug and kiss and they walked back.

"Babe do you know I called you five minutes ago."he smiled

"You did."she checked her phone."Oh my bad I put it on vibrate before I left the house."she smirked

You and Roc laughed.

"If I got jammed up did a little time would you still be the woman who gon hold it down?"

You looked at him and nodded your head.

"Through hard times and the cloudy days.Would you stay strong?Would you run away?All the bullshit all the heartache."he kissed you. 

Then he turned to his friend and his girl.

"She still riding with a nigga since first day her ambitions of a rider she would be around if I never had a dollar she would be my nurse if I ever need a doctor."he smiled then looked at you.

"Aw babe do you feel the same about me."his friend girlfriend asked.

"Yeah I do babe."his friend put on a fake smile.

"Bonnie and Clyde she never slide with the coppers never break code,Forever be loyal."he rocked you back and forth"Never break ties till we buried in the soil I fit ever go down down she tryna come too."he laughed

"Oh that's why she was coming when you were going to fight what his name."his friend laughed

"Yeah."he looked around"Down for whatever bull shit i'm going through she's my backbone nothing like that feeling when i'm in her so long."

"Woah."everyone said

"No like that we didn't do that yet I mean in her head all the time."

Everyone giggled.

"I was about to say."you scratched the side of your head.

"Passion and that loving that's between us so strong grippin her ass she just tell me hold on."he laughed hard.

"Shut up."you hit his chest

"She could be the wife maybe one dayhave a few kids and travel out of state she gon ride or die for a nigga till the grave and I hope that never change."he giggled

"Its not trust me."

"Need a down bitch for a real nigga."he thought"I never lied to her keep it real with her got her own money but she a go getter.she allergic to a hoe and a broke nigga."

His friend sat down next to ya and you sneezed.

"Ain't that some shit." his friend laughed

"I told you."he looked at the ground"Rule number one."he looked at his friend

"What is it?"

"Is that there ain't none probably make shawty my wife when the day come nothing like a pretty lady who can roll up."

"Nigga no I do not roll up."

"I know babe."he smirked"Them other hoes yeah they mad so what?Me and you for life team us."

"Aw ya are cute."his girlfriend said"Well babe I gotta go."

"Ok bye>"his friend frowned then he got up and gave her a hug.

She walked away and left.

"Big face rollies you can get the same one."

"Foreal."your face lit up with glee

"Hell yeah."

"Can I get one."

"No."he shook his head"I'm in that Mulsane you in that coupe, what?Ain't that may people around that you can trust you the last of the dying breed ride for me baby everything is guranteed."

His best friend just looked at the both of you with a blank look on his face.

"Anything you wanted or ever need turn life out of any dream I mean that keep it 100."

"What are you trying to say?"his friend was confused.

"When I need that she come running through when I fiend for it give that ass to me."

"No."you had a straight face

"Never tell her no she get the last from me if I get jail gotta go to court she'll be right there need I say more."

"No shut up."

"Love."Roc kissed you

"Aw are you jealous."you turned to him

"No not really."he replied"Well bye guys see you tomorrow."He stood up

"Bye."you smiled and waved

"Peace homie."Roc gave him a dap.

"I think he was jealous."

"Mhmm."he nodded his head"Girl you don't need any kind of lover be the right kind of lover be the kind of girl make me want to turn you to a mother."

"Mhmm can you take me home before my mom blacks out on me....again"you got off his lap and stood up.

He stood up too and strectched.

"And I promise,promise baby there'll be always and forever."he grabbed your hand you both started walking."Yeah we'll always be together."

"You love me."

"Hell yeah I love you."

"Good I love you too."

Song:Rider

Artist:Ace Hood ft Chris Brown