Smart Phones

You called Roc over a thousand times and you were scared.He went to the club and hasn't returned your calls.The minute he picked up you heard a female voice.

"Roc...Roc"you said he didn't answer.You decided to listen"Oh hell no"you hung up.

Roc stared at his phone and was in shock.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Uh Trina nothing."he replied."She picks up the phone in my head I know i'm wrong I just want to know what she's heard i'm pacing back and forth cause I know i've been caught trying to think of the perfects words."He said as he paced back and forth.

She got up and made him breakfast.He called you at least 10 times and you didn't pick up the phone.He started putting his things on.He walked out the house and tried to call you again but you didn't pick up the phone.He started going crazy in the car.

"So I can come to her and lie right in her face."he started tearing"I don't know what i'm gonna say."he sighed"But I know that i'm gonna say whatever it takes ima run to her and lie right to her face."he called you again and you picked up.

"Roc leave me alone!"you yelled but you were still crying.

"Baby hear me out."his voice cracked

"No fuck you."

"Plea-"you hung up and he cried more and drove faster."I don't know what i'm gonna say but I know that i'm gonna say whatever it takes."he pulled to the house and he opened the door.You looked at him and scoffed.

"Get the fuck out." You wiped your tears

"Time is not on our sides cause she's waving goodbye."he sighed"Smart phones dumb shit."he shook his head."Never knew I called so if she heard it all i'm out of luck.I can say it was a joke but who am I kidding she ain't slow."

You walked out to the backyard and sat by the pool.He stood by the slid in door.

"Babe it was a joke."

"Nigga im not fucking stupid."

"Right."he thought"Only way to make it right."

You got up and walked in the house.

"Where you going?"he asked

"Leaving yo cheating ass."you replied

"Man I got to think of something i'm bout to lose it all."he mumbled"I swear that shit didn't mean nothing it all started with a pocket call"he spoke up.

"Nigga you were at the fucking club you were probably tipsy and scooped the bitch up and say it was a joke then tell me it didn't mean nothing."you brushed past him and went in the pool.

"It didn't whole time I with her babe I thought about you."he followed you"That was a mista-"you went under water and he grabbed you.

"Get the fuck off!." You yelled and hit him.He took them hits trying to grab and hold you."I should've known shit like this would've happened you don't really love me."you hit him in his chest repeatedly.

"Calm down."he tried to hug you but you kept hitting him.

"No you you calm do-"he grabbed you finally and you cries into his chest.

"I don't know what i'm gonna say but I know that i'm gonna say whatever it takes."he held you tight

"I hate you so much I feel stupid for loving you."you continued crying.You sat down and he sat down with you holding you." You stupid bitch fuck you Roc ok fuck you."

"I deserve that fuck you.I deserve everything that just happened I just need to you to know I fucked up ok and that will never happen again."

You sniffled.

"I love you and only you tina or erica doesn't mean shit to me ok you are the only one and to prove that you should listen to the voicemail I left after the hundredth call."

You pulled out your phone and listened to the phone.

"I know that I have to regain your trust again and i'm willing to do that."

You cried again and held you tighter and kissed your forehead.

"Smart phones dumb shit."

Song:Smart Phones

Artist:Trey Songz