Official Girl

You are confused because you don't know what you and Roc are officially.Its been a year so you are getting mixed signals whether you and roc are a couple or not.You walked to his house.

"What if he laughs in my face and rejects me all I want to do is be in an relationship I want to be official not unofficial."you thought as you walked on his porch and rang the doorbell.

"Who could that be?"he ran downstairs and opened the door"Hey y/n."he smiled

"What's good?"you said as you walked in the house.

"What's wrong?"he asked

You looked at him.

"Hey y/n."he walked closer to you"What's the matter?"

"What are we?"you asked

"A couple."he answered

You shook your head.

"Why did you ask that?"

"Listen today makes it a year, don't think its time that you made it clear?"you gave him a stern look.

"Uh baby I do."he replied

"No you don't"you took a deep breathe"You gotta get on your biz tell me what it ain't or what it is I can handle it."

"We are a couple alright and you know we are together."

"If we are does your fans know about me?Why do you always call me a friend whenever I go with you to an interview?"you questioned him

He looked at you.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I've had it up to here."you pointed above your head"I don't want to pressure you dear I've sent back to back dudes away from my door thinking I was spoken for."you sighed"Not anymore."

He didn't say anything he just looked at you.

"If you keep this up there's bound to be a mess cause I ain't really like the rest.Put it to test I could surely pass."you looked at him waiting for a response

Still no response.

"You better do the math I'm so stylish so bossy it'd be ashamed to say you lost me but if you want that its a wrap and I won't look back."you sat down and looked at him waiting for a response.

He was on his phone.

"Are you serious? You're on your phone while i'm telling you how I feel right now."

"Listen."he said

"No listen to me Roc."

"I'm all ears."he said

"I'm tired,i'm tired,i'm tired of being your unofficial girl and i'm tired,i'm tired of trying but still i'm your unofficial girl."

"But you're not babe."

"You gotta learn to love me you gotta love me in the light and dark you gotta give me all your heart I wanna be your official girl did you hear me I said I wanna be your official girl."you stood up

He looked at you.

"You better act right i'm two seconds from being out that door."you pointed to the door"Then after that I don't want to text me saying I miss you girl I miss you girl i'm gonna make you my official girl."

"Really?"he mumbled.

"Said I won't be with you unofficially anymore and I can't make you choose boo."you started to tear"Long as you're cool on knowing you're about to blow a good thing and I ain't making ultimatums I'm gonna tell you this verbatim."you grabbed your jacket and you walked halfway towards the door.

"Are ready my fans calling you names and them constantly being in our business 24/7?"he asked"Are ready for hate messages."

"They can call me names I don't give a damn because those names they call me are not true,I can handle the hate messages by not paying attention to them."

"Only reason i kept it a secret was because I don't want our relationship to end with my fans constantly being in the business and sending you hate messages I wanted a normal relationship where nobody knew but the boys and our parents."he explained.

"But baby you have to understand the fans don't like it when you keep secrets from them although they will find out one wag or another they like when their favorite boy band is truthful to them.They want ya to tell them certain things."

"Yeah your right."he unlocked his phone.

"What are you doing?" You sniled

"Telling the world."he took a picture of him kissing you."I'm going to put this on instagram and twitter."he posted it to those sites."If you can handle it I can handle it too."

"I love you you know that right?"he smiled.

"I love you too."he kissed your cheek.

"I'm your official girl right?"

"You always have been a lot of people didn't know about us yet?"

Song:Official Girl

Artist:Cassie