Unfortunate

You walked to Roc's house crying.You got to his doorstep you stopped and looked at his door.Then you rang his doorbell.Roc walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hi Roc."you waved

"Y/n."he said confusingly."Come in."

You walked in.

He looked at you.

"So."you sat on the couch.

"Problems?"he asked

"Yeah."you answered.

"You never know how things gon turn out huh?"he said

"What?"you asked"I came here to vent because he is on another fucking planet."you sat down on the couch keeping your focus on the floor.

"I know you got the best love that I ever had."he thought.

He looked at you.

"I swear when I look at you the time don't pass intoxicated without a sip from a glass infatuation was real thought we would last."he sat down on the couch next to you.

You moved away from him and he moved towards you again you moved over and fell off the couch he started laughing.

"Not funny."you said in a strict tone.

"Alright."he caught his breathe"But you're gone away thought you was gonna stay I got decieved again I can't believe."

You turned your head.Then your phone rang.

"Y/n get ya narrow ass back home did I tell you that you can leave."You boyfriend

"Leave me alone."

Roc looked at your arms and saw there were bruises on your arms then he looked at your legs and saw the same thing.

"Get home now."he demanded

"No."

"Ok alright wait till you get home you got something waiting for you."he hung up.

"Y/n is he hurting you?"Roc lifted an eyebrow

You ignored him

"Answer me."

"Yes Roc yes that's why I said he is on another planet."you kept your eyes on the floor.

"And now you got someone who don't treat you right,You already know who used to treat you  right."he pointed to himself"You look for me and you know i'll be out of sight."

"What?"you mumbled

"Your the one that told me to get out your life."he sighed"That's unfortunate That's you didn't believe in me."

He grabbed his keys.

"Come on."he said

"Where are we going?"

"Let's go"he grabbed you.

You walked out the house and he unlocked the door.You got in then he got in,he put the key in the ignition and backed out the driveway.

"I know I got the best love that you ever had tell me how it feels to know you would never get it back."he waited for you to answer

You scoffed and looked out the window.

"Cat's got your tongue."he giggled"Baby tell me how a train never got above track never felt be the same thought our hearts were attached."

You still ignored him.

"Man it don't last forver I'm telling you because i've been there."

"With who?"you asked

"With you."he took a deep breathe"I can tell you're hurt."

"How?"

"Because hurt turns to anger friends turns to strangers."he replied

"But you're not a stranger."you mumbled.

Five minutes later Roc pulled up to your house.

"No Roc I don't want to go back in there."you panicked

"Calm ya ass down y/n!"he yelled

You hit him.He gave you tha"bitch look"look.

"Get out."

You got out then he got out.

"You didn't keep your promise."he shook his head

"I know."

"But right now I don't care."he sighed"Because I'm going to keep mine remember I told you that is you need my help I will be there."

You nodded your head.

He rang the door bell.You opened the door because you had keys.You walked in and saw your boyfriend.Roc was still standing outside.

"When I tell you to do something you do it and not when you feel like it neither."he walked up to you and grabbed you"Do you understand me ."he punched you and made you fall on the floor.

Roc ran in and hit him which made him fall on the floor.

"You  like putting your hands on girls but I bet you won't put ya hands on your momma huh."he said in between punches"

Roc is still hittling him and you are laughing at the same time while your holding your face.

"Bitch ass."Roc cursed at him

You manged to get Roc off of him.

"Y/n go get your shit from upstairs."Roc demanded

You ran upstairs.Your boyfriend is rolling on the floor wincing in pain.Roc kicked him.

"Bet you won't put your hands on another female."Roc got a little closer in his face

You came back downstairs witha suitcase.

"Stupid ass."Roc picked his face up and punched him in it a couple more times.

He unlocked door and stared at him for a couple more seconds then left.Roc got in the car and stared at you.You kept your eye off of him and you looked out the window keeping your self from laughing.

"Like I said you never know how things gon turn out?"

He started the carand backed out the drive way."

"Yeah thanks Roc."you kissed him on the cheek

"No prob."

You looked at Roc then Roc looked at you then you both started laughing at what just happened in the house.

Song:Unfortunate

Artist:Trey Songz.