Ya Man Ain't Me

You walk over to Roc's house because you don't feel appreciated with your boyfriend.You walked up to Roc's door and rang the door bell.Roc ran downstairs.

"Hey girl. What's up?"he opened the door wider to let you in.

You didn't answer him you kept your eyes on the ground so you wouldn't start crying.

"Are you crying?"he asked as he picked your chin up."You've been going through it,huh?"

"Yes."you cried

"Yeah I know"he continued stare at you."And I know ya man ain't been treating you right but ya man ain't me."

"I can't stand him he stay doing other shit behind my back."you say angrily 

"Girl,I bet that he be acting all cocky like he deserve you and you so lucky to be with him right?"he said

You wiped your tears.

"Yeah."you wiped your tears.

"I bet he always treating you rude always got an attitude like he's the only dude made for you am I right?"he asked

"Yeah."you said"One minute he makes me feel like he loves me then the next minute he has this attitude and telling i'm the only man that you'll get so stop saying your breaking up with me."you mimicked him.

"Haha."Roc laughed"You can date anyone you can."he looked at you.

You laughed too.

"But I bet he didn't count on a little nigga like me coming around giving you things to think about cause I know what's up."he bit his lip"Since he ain't tryna step it up,don't you think its time for you to give him up?Cause he ain't worth your love."

"Yeah it is that time besides I know someone way better than him and I was to blind notice."your phone started ringing and you picked it up."What?"you answered with an attitude.

"I love you."your boyfriend said

"Well I don't give a damn nigga I can't stand you so its over."

"No its not."

You hung up.

"Stop tripping I know you gotta man but girl he slipping I can see myself getting where I fit in."he stood up and sat on the arm of the couch.

You watched him.

"I want you to see just how much ya man ain't me cause he ain't even  fly he don't even drive cause when you wanna sneak out in the middle of the night babay i'm ya guy."he smiled at you.

You smiled abck.

"I might be since he ain't being all that he can be baby please ya man't ain't me."He pulled you to stand up do you can step outside.

"Girl,I know that you be wishing he was nothing like playa type and youso lucky to be with him."

You both started to walk.

"Roc where we going?"you giggled

"Taking a little field trip."he answered

"Oh no."you thought.

"I know you wish that he treated you cool and din't cheat on you  like your just another girl in his crew."

"Yeah but that will never happen."

"Then leave him."he  mumbled

"what did you say?"

"Nothing."he put his hand around your waist.

"ok."

"Can you see?"he pulls you to look at him.

"See what?"

"You and him ain't meant to be together life with me will be better."he replied.

YOu agreed.Then your phone rang again.

"What?"you answered with an attitude

"Its over I can't do this anymore."you boyfreind said.

"Yes let him leave yourself a favor."he whispered in your ear

"Why you want to leave all of sudden?"

Roc took your phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Girl i'm tryna save you---- Well she said bye and delete her number she don't want yo ass no more my nigga."he hung up the phone

You looked at him.

"Just that simple babe."

"Did you just call me- nevermind."

"Yes I did."he kissed your cheek 

"Well."you blinked your eyes really fast.

SOng:Ya Man Ain't Me

Artist:Chris Brown.