The Worst

You were downstairs and Roc was upstairs.He came downstairs mumbling something.He showed up at your univted.All ya did was argue ever since he got there.

"Tell me what you say now?"You asked

He didn't answer.

"Tell me what you say?Come again."

"I didn't say anything damn."

"You know what fuck this we need to talk."you said"NOW!"you snapped

He rolled his eyes and sat down.

"If you cannot stay down then you don't have to pretend like there is no way out ."

"Who said I was pretending?"

"You just did."you sighed"I should've never let you in."

"Why?"

"Cause you got me fazed out."

"Oh word."

"Yes word."you chuckled"Don't take this personal but you're the worst you know what you've done to me."

"What the fuck did I do now?"he asked

"And although it hurts it hurts I know but I just can't keep running away."

"Wow."he chuckled"Why are you doing this?"

"I don't need you."you reapeated"But I want you."

"So?"

"I don't mean too."you repeated"But I love you."

He mumbled something again.

"Tell me what you say now?Tell me what you said?"

"Nothing."

"You said that you would come again?I didn't hear you."you got closer.

"Whatever."he shook his head."Can we still be friends if we are over?"

"You said that we would remain friends."you smiled then laughed"But you know I don't depend on nothing or no one."you shrugged your shoulders.

"Your point is?"

"So why would you show up so univited then?!"you yelled.

"Because its something called a surprise."he yelled back.

"Just change my mind like that?"you thought"Please don't take this personal."you looked at him."But you ain't shit and you weren't special till I made you so.You better act like you know."

"Wow y/n this stupid I wasn't specail."He stood up.

"NO sit down there's more."

"No man whatever fuck this."

"Sit yo monkey ass down."

He sat down.

"I've been through worse than you but I just can't keep running away."you shook your head

"So you need me."

"But I don't need you."

"Wow."he mouthed.

"Told my friends and everybody's like he's no item please don't like him he don't wiffe em he one nights em."

"Not true."

"I never listen though I should've figured all that shit you was spitting so unorginal.But it was you I was with it but to tell you the truth I wish we never did it."

"Bullshit y/n!"

"Cause I usually do stick to the business but you came out of the blue but you just flipped it."

"You know I live on the west coast I asked you several times if you wanted to move out there.So I just surprised you."

"God Damn baby my mind's blowing be forgetten you live in a different time zone think I know what it is its just the time's wrong yeah I know what you did but baby i'm grown and my love is paitient and kind and shit."

"Do you think I care about the timing?"

"No."

"Exaactly."

"This is real we can bulid through different types of shit if you was really the realest wouldn't be fighting it."

"Because i'mtrying to save this realtionship."

"I think your pride is in the way funny how everything changed one you got all that you wanted nothing as ever the same."you got up"And though,I don't need you but I still want you I don't mean too but I love you."

You opened the door.And he walked towards the door.

"I love you too."he left

Song:The Worst

Atrist:Jhene Aiko