Never Should Have

You were in your bed thinking and well just chilling by yourself while thoughts raced through your head about Roc.

"You were all that I wanted I fell in love with tour heart and your soul."you thought"From that moment couldn't imagine you went from hurting me and mistreating my love."you continued thinking.

You sat up in your bed still thinking Roc was still in bed with you but sadly it was your imagination.

"Oh damn."you wiped your eyes just to make sure it was imagination."I should have loved."you shook your head,got up and walked into the kitchen got something to drink and headed back in your bed.

Your phone rang.

"Hello."you picked the phone up

"Hey y/n."Roc grinned at the phone.

"Oh hey."you giggled

"What you doing?"he asked

"Balled up,laying in my bed thoughts racing through my head."you answered"What about you?"

"Me i'm chilling."he replied"Hey um...can you open the door?"he smiled.

"Can I open the door?"you repeated.

"Yes can you open the door."

"Uh...ok...i'm coming now.I have something to tell you anyway"you hung up the phone and ran downstairs and opened the door.

"So."he tucked in his lip."What do you have to tell me?"

"Yeah."you moved out the way

He walked in.It was obvious that he felt bad for walking out on the argument.

"How did we start out in love and end up here?"you asked

"I don't know it just I don't know."

"You said you loved me and I believed you seems like you don't even mean what you say to me."

"I do love you."

"Rivers of teardrops this short pains in my heart this was the way you loved me you never should've loved me Roc."

"No no I loved you for a reason I just used your love and I used it to hurt you and that was wrong."he admitted

"You never should of loved me you never should've touched me you never should've never should've told me you loved me and you would never leave me."

"Why?"

"'Cause everything that you would do it made me fall in love with you ."

He got quiet.

"Until you left me and made that mistake now I can't take you back if I wanted too."you sighed

"Listen y/n."he sighed"I may have hurt you but I actually loved you."

"You were all that I wanted I fell in love with you.Cause you loved me and I thought you were ready."

"I wasn't ready and your right but im-"you cut him off.

"I thought that we were going to be a family."you rubbed your belly"And if you weren't the you should've let me keep all my love to give to someone else."you continued

Everything kicked in for Roc.

"What?There's a little Roc in there or a little y/n?"he asked

Song:Never Should Have

Artist:Ashanti..