XO

Roc is taking you to the fair itt is about 5;00.

"Babe babe babe baby baby baby boo boo!"Roc yelled"I'm outside!"he threw a rock at the window.

"Lawddd why can't he call like a normal person whymust he be Roc?"you grabbed your things and went downstairs.You looked at him.

"Hi."he gave you a hug and a kiss."What's wrong?"

"Why must you throw rocks at the damn window why can't you be normal and call."

"Because i'm Roc duh i'm not normal shiddd normal is boring babe."he opened your door and you gt in.He did the same and started the car.

"That's is right."you mumbled"Where are we going?"

"I don't know."he shrugged his shoulders and laughed.

"Yes you do."

"Ok I do but I'm not telling you."

You know how to make him tell you things it was really simple.

"Ok fine don't tell me."You crossed your arms puted and looked out the window.You felt him stare at you.

"Fine fine fine."he lagughed"We're going to the fair."

"Awwww ok."

He continued driving.

"Your love is bright as ever  in the shadows."you smiled.You watched him rap to Big Sean'ssong MILF.You didn't understand why he liked the song so much you kinda liked it too but Roc on the other hand loved it.

"When you wake up i'm back eating up all your snacks."he looked at you"What happened?We're almost there."

"Nothing just watching you as the time flies that's all."

"Oh."he laughed"I thought I did something."

"Nope."you laughed

Orginally the fair was only an hour away but there was traffic so it took longer than that.You finally arrived to the fair and the first thing you see is a bear you want it was huge.

"I want that bear."you walked up to the booth.

"Ok."he gave the guy a ticket and he played and won the bear for you.

"Thank you."You blushed"Baby kiss me before they turn lights out."

"There not going t there's people still here."he kissed you.

"Can I tell you some things."

"Yeah."

"Your heart is glowing and i'm crashing into you baby kiss me beofre they turn lights out."you looked around"Before they turn the lights!"you yelled

"Why are you yelling?"

"Beacuse in the darkest night hour i'll search through crowd your face is all that I see i'll give you everything baby love me lights out you can turn my lights out."

"Girl why you say that now babe we are  in public I can't do anything I want to do to you right now."

You laughed.

"We don't have forever oh baby daylight's waisting you better kiss me before our time runs out."

He stared at you.He started undresing your body with his eyes.

"Nobody sees what we see they're just hopelessly gazing baby take me before they turn the lights out."

"Once why would they tu-"the lights went out and he disapeared..

"ROC!!!"you screamed."ROC!!!"you started searching for him but you couldn't see and your phone died so you can use the flashlight.

You saw a light appear out of nowhere and you Roc on the stage with flowers and another huge ass teddy beary.

"In the darkest night hour i'll search through the crowd your face is all that I see baby love me lights out."Roc said as he smiled and pointed to you.You pushed through the crowd and got on the stage with him.

"Scared you huh?"he asked

You nodded.

"I know everyone this is my gorlfriend y/n."he smiled"I have something special for her and I hope she says yes because I really really love her."he says as he got on one knee"Y/n without you i'm nothing you are my everything I love you will you marry me."

You nodded and smiled.he crowd went while.He put you down and kissed you.You kissed back.

"I love you like XO you love me like XO you kill me boy XO you love me like XO all that I see give me evrything baby love me lights out."you smiled

"We can go home right now and do that if you waant because i'm ready to tear that ass up."he said in a deep voice.

You hit him.He ran out the fair and you chased after him.You gave hima hug.

"I love you."you pecked his lips.

"I love you too."he looked around."Come on get in the car so I can beat it up.My friend is ointing up and he needs to be treated."he started the car.

Song:XO

Artist:Beyonce