I Wanna Be

It is pouring rain outside and you're outside chilling talking on the phone with your friend staring out the window.

"Hmm nah we been friends for a while and I wish he felt the same way I feel about him."you sighed.

"He does and I know he does."You friend said

You heard the doorbell ring.

"Ugh."you got up"My mom shouldn't be home right now."you walked downstairs.

"Its probably Roc."your friend sang

"Shut up."you opened the door"R-roc."you said out of shock.

"I told you."she nagged

"I'll call you back."you hung up the phone.

"Hey y/n."he hugged you

"Hi."you hugged him back"You're wet Roc."

"Yeah I need to talk to you."he walked inside

"Uhm ok."you said

"Bab-Hey do you havee those clothes I brought over the last time I was here?"he asked

"Yeah."you responded."I'll get them."you walked upstairs and you were in deep thought.

You grabbed his clothes and walked back downstairs.You threw them at him and he went to go and change.He walked out.

"What's the matter?"you asked

"I know we've been friends for a while now but I lust feel like I can confess to you it gonna be hard but."he sat down

"Spit it out Roc you can tell me anything."you sat down too.

"Alright here it goes."he sighed"Imagine that the pillow cried on was my chest and the tissue that you wiped your face on was my hand."he looked at you

You looked at him and then you looked down and smiled.

"Girl imagine if you needed advice about some other guy i'm the one that comes to mind."he lifted your head."Not tryna hear you tell nobody i'm just a friend."he pinched your cheek"Just tryna make sure i'm that body that you call your man."

"Uhhhh."you thought.

"And anytime you need a shoulder its your's night or day it don't matter but what i'm tryna say is."he shrugged his shoulders.

"What are you tying to say?"

"I wanna be the last number that you call late at night I said I wanna be the first one that you dial when you open your eyes."he pulled you closer to him.

You couldn't help but smile.

"I wanna be the one that you run to,wanna be the one that ain't gonna hurt you I wanna be."he shook his head"Yeah I wanna be."he looked at you and smiled.

"What else?"you looked at him and smiled

"I wanna be the one making your girls jealous be the guy shutting down all the fellas whatever you need girl its all on me soilder, your friend or your lover girl I wanna be."he smiled at you.

You laughed on the inside because you were lost for words.

"Would it be cool?"

You nodded your head.

"Would you mind if I called you my boo?"

You shook your head and he laughed a little.

"What if the next whip you was pushing was the one that I bought you?"

You shrugged your shoulders and smiled.

"Can I be the one that meets your pops and take your mama shopping be the only one you like?"

You cleared your throat.

"Yeah."

"Have you thought about it?"

"Yeah I have."

"Wait really thought about it?"

"Yes."

"Maybe you should take your time call your girls and talk about."

"I don't need to call my girls."

"Alright."he giggled"I already made up my mind don't need no more time to know I wanna be with you.

"Ok."he giggled inside your head.

"Put me on your screensaver all over your twitter,instagram,or tumblr make me one of your top favorites that's where I wanna be."he pointed to himself.

You tried to hide your smile.

"The one you crying for,stand up for,fighting for wannabe your good bad love hate girl."

"Really?"

"Cross my heart hoped to die on everything that's good I'mm gonna do you right show you right get this understood."

You kissed his cheek.

"So I can be?"

"Yes fool."

He kissed you.Then he picked you up,spun you around and kissed you again.

Song:I Wanna Be

Artist:Chris Brown