Take It Or Leave It

You and Roc got into a heated argument.You walked upstairs getting ready to ignore him for the rest of the day.You laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.He walked inside the room and stared at you.

"Babe."he said lowly.

You sat up and looked at him wiping your tears.

"What?"you asked as you looked down at the floor.

"Right now i'm not gonna change i'm the way I am."he sat down on the bed at looked you.

"Its just that its hard babe."you said lowly.

"So baby stop complaining about everything if you ain't gon do nothing to help."he shook his head.

"Do you think I want to complain?Knowing that every night you do the same thing over and over again."you started to cry again.

"Girl you know what it was when you first got with me.So stop okay what I do is what I do but I don't let that get in the way of us you need to understand that.You shouldn't either."he explained.

"Whatever."you scoffed.

"Now the same thing that made you want me making you wanna leave me."he shook his and sat next you.

"Get away from me."you pushed him.

"Take it or leave it baby I am who I am right now."

You looked at him still crying.

"Take it or leave it cause I feel we can get through this somehow."

"What if you can't?"you asked

"We are not going to let that happen.We can ok."

"Whatever you say."Tears were still falling from your eyes.

"Take it or leave it baby we're nowhere near perfect."he looked at you.

You continued looking down.

"Take it or leave it baby we've got something to believe in."

"Just leave me alone ok."you got up but he pulled you back down.

"I know i've cost you so much pain and believe me if I could take it back I would do that babe."he sat you on his lap.

"Get off of me."you struggled to get off of him.

"I had tears running down your face like rain."he wiped your tears."And girl I tried to make sure that didn't happen again."

You stopped fighting and you listened.

"You wasn't trying hard enough"

"I know and you know what i'm sorry this time no more tears and no more pain."

"You say that now and its more tears and more pain."

"Like I said Girl you know what it was when you first got with me now the same thing that made you want me making you wanna leave me."

"I never said I wanted to leave Roc."

"You were going to try and change me that's all but I can change but do you think its gonna happen over night babe I am who I am baby i'm not doing anything wrong at all so take it or leave it."he took you off his lap and he stood up.

Song:Take It Or Leave It

Artist:Jacob Latimore