Forever Now

"Okay Roc whatever you need to say just say it."he got in the car in said."You are only there to make it right."he said to himself as he pulled off.He finally made it to your house.He walked up to the porch and peeked in the window and everything was in slow motion for him he dropped the flowers and ran to the car.He waited till your "new man" left.You looked at the flowers on the floor and left them there. Roc got out the car, picked up the flowers and rang your doorbell. You came downstairs and opened the door.

"Oh Roc what are you doing here?"you asked

He just looked at you with the look of hurt.

"Roc"you said

"Was gonna give you these flowers tonight? Was gonna ask you to stay?"he looked at the flowers.

"Shit."you thought."Those were the flowers on the floor."you said"But why?"

"Practiced so that I would say it just right but there are no words to say."he shook his head.He walked in the house.

"Why?What's stopping you?"you asked.

"As I watch you kissed him softly the same you kissed me."he sat down.

You looked down.

"Wait you were spying on me?"you asked"I knew I saw you."

"No I came by to ask you what I needed to ask, rang your doorbell, I didn't get answer so I looked in the window and bam a kiss."he explained.

"So you were spying?"

"How the fuck was that spying?!"he yelled."I was trying to fucking fix shit."

"What am I gonna do with forever now?"he asked but you stared at him.

You shrugged your shoulders.

"Tell me, tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?"he asked again"All the plans we made won't work if you're not around."he looked at you."So tell me what am I gonna do with forever now?"he asked again.

"I don't know Roc."you answered "I don't know anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm not sure what to do. I thought I fucking knew but I don't!"you yelled.

"In slow motion I let these flowers hit the ground."He got up and threw them out and sat back down."And right before I turn to leave."he stopped.

"Please don't say it again i'm goi-"he cut you off.

"I watch you kiss him softly then look up and see me."he got up.

"Roc you have to let me explain."you begged"Please let me explain."

He scoffed.

"It just happened okay it wasn't my intention okay maybe it was my fault a little bit maybe a lot it doesn't matter what I say anymore does it?"

He just looked at you.

"I guess it doesn't."you looked at him"I'm sorry."

"It was lie huh?"

"What?"

"Everything you said we would be?"he asked.

"No."

"All the things you said we'd do?"

"No."

"You're lying."

"Okay a little bit but that was when we first started dated because I thought you were a player and you were playing me but now no because you are the sweetest guy I have ever got to know ."you admitted.

"Want to know something?"

"Yeah."

"I had all my life around the thought of me and you."

"I'm telling the truth and you should know that I am because you are the best thing I ever had."

"Well I think you're new nigga is the best thing you ever had too sooo"he said carrying the 'o'

"Oh don't think I didn't her about you and your bitches."you crossed your arms.

"What o fuck outta here with that I don't have girls now you tripping."he laughed"He told you that lie?"he asked"One of your girls please."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Shaking my head you still listen to what they tell you without asking anybody you know all ya do is assume shit ya never want to confront anybody."

You looked down because he just made you feel stupid. You regret saying what you said.

"I'm sorry Roc I real-"

"Save it."he got and walked towards the door.He looked at you one last time."Enough about you what about me?"

"What?"

"What do I do now?"he walked out and closed the door.

You walked into the kitchen and looked at the flowers.You started asking yourself questions.

Song:Forever Now

Artist: Ne-Yo