Another OC - Tulip Carter

Name : Tulip Carter

Residence : Apartment complex on Route 4 near Pokemon Tech.

Age : Nearly 25

Appearance : She is a beautiful woman with coal black eyes and dark brown colored hair that falls freely to reach her hip. She wears a white full sleeved shirt along with a brownish grey colored pencil skirt. She wears pair of red colored spectacles that gives an exotic look to her. She carries numerous books in her hand with a typical teacher-ruler. She generally has a leather handbag hanging from her left hand.

Personality : She is generally cheerful with a positive outlook towards life. She is very clever, sneaky and subtle and stops at nothing to get what she wants excluding those people she holds close to her. Her dad died at the age of 78. Her old mother lives in Goldenrod town in Johto. She loves her mom very much.

Additional info : She is a senior professor in the field of Pokemon evolution and Mega Evolution. She LOVES ice cream. She hates broccoli, spinach and veggies in general.

Pokemon Trainer Info : Licensed pokemon professor in pokemon evolution and Mega Evolution. Pokemon with her :
1. Absol/Whitney
Item : Absolite Mega Stone
Ability : Super Luck {boosts critical hits}
Moves : Razor Wind, Dark Pulse, Swift, Agility, Crunch, Double Team, Night Slash.
2. Vanilluxe/ Snowy
Item : None
Ability : Ice Body {restore health in hailstorm}
Moves : Frost Breath, Icy Wind, Hail, Aurora Veil, .