The Forest Of Troubles - Part 2

#Just to inform dear readers that there's some serious bloodshed in this chapter. Not for the faint of heart. But hey...It's a darkstory, you know what you're reading when you saw the tag...

Two figures dashed towards the clearing from where the smoke was rising from at high speeds. The first figure was that of a boy, about 13 or 14 years of age, silver-streaked black hair, wearing red black jacket left unzipped over a plain white full sleeved t shirt underneath and black gauntlets with purple stones embedded on them.

The second figure was that of a pokemon, mostly blue in color with golden bands glowing on his legs, a long slender black tail ending with a shuriken at the end, royal black mane that fluttered in the wind and glistening red eyes with concentric circles in them.

They swiftly moved towards the black smoke in the forest and soon reached the place they were looking for...And indeed what they found astonished them and made them disgusted at the same time...

...There were 6 people and 8 Pokemon. All 4 of the men and 2 women wore a black suit with the logo of R on their chest. There were 8 Pokemon, 3 Growlithe, 4 Vulpix and a single Numel. All fire types...Ash noted. It would have been easier if he had a water type with him...A water type that atleast KNOWS a water type move that is...Magikarp was useless in this situation.

About 2 men had 2 long gun like flamethrowers in their hands and they were raining fire on every damn thing near them. Be it a tree or any wild pokemon.

But the question was...Why? Why just go and attack a forest? Surely they wasn't anything worthwhile here...

Shaking his head out of these thoughts Ash looked at Luxray who was...Grinning from ear to ear and licking his lips in anticipation...Oh my...The Rockets were in for a bad surprise...

Ash silently perched himself on a tree and observed the 6 Rockets,

"Hey! Brunner, when will the damn thing appear already?! Didn't boss tell us that it should have been here?!" One of the ladies yelled out impatiently.

"Well Clara you see that little bugger doesn't listen to you moaning and bitching all day to grant your wishes on a whim...So if you're done doing that YOU CAN HELP ME A LITTLE DAMMIT!!" The Rocket grunt with the flamethrower retorted with a scowl.

Ash took that moment to release just 3 of his pokemon beneath the tree he was hiding in and jumped down. There were Vibrava, Mimikyu and Kirlia standing there waiting for his command. Mimikyu with an internal snarl at having to obey this human though...

He may be a ghost, a trickster in nature but he had his own honor...He would not disobey the person who saved his life from certain death.

'...Guys we are on a Domino Pizza hunt you see...There are 8 Pokemon...pretty damn week...Kirlia will be long range support, Vibrava will fight on the frontline with Luxray and Mimikyu...' Ash turned to the little ghost fairy with a small smile as he spoke,

'...First of all...I am sorry...I never introduced you to my teammates. But I'll do that later. Now...I need your help. I have read about ghosts...Is it true that they can live in the shadow of their trainers?' Mimikyu gave a very slow and reluctant nod...For a trainer to let a ghost pokemon live in their shadow was the ultimate act of trust. It showed that the trainer trusted the pokemon enough to let it cover their backs in case something happens. To give a place for the ghost to live peacefully...Ghost pokemon too considered it the ultimate honor to be received from their trainers and returned the favor a thousand times...

...But nowadays it was getting rarer. Letting ghost pokemon live in their shadows was now becoming a reclusive concept. So the question is...He hates his human. The human also knows this...So why was this human giving him this...honor?