XIII.

Kiyah
Once "my love" comes into this glass cube I start planning my attack. He unlocks my handcuffs and I bolt across the room. My face meets the floor in an instant and he twist my ankle until we hear a sickening snap. I kick him in the face with my other foot.

"You will regret that!"

I manage to get out of the room and close the door behind me. My heart is hammering against my chest and I try to get up onto my feet. The instant my injured foot touches the ground tears well up in my eyes and I bite down on my lip until blood seeps out.
I gather enough strength to go over to Kaleah and break the tube. I fall onto the floor instantly and my eyes slowly close. In the darkness I see a wolf running towards me.

"Kiyah! Kiyah! It's me Kaleah. You must've passed out from the pain of your ankle. I'll have you up in no time. I'm taking over."

I transform into my wolf form and hop around for a little bit.

'Kaleah we need to destroy this research before he actually goes through with this plan or have someone else finish the job.'

'Way ahead of you love.'

She shreds and rips through everything in sight. In the mist of it all I see that homeboy is no longer in the glass cube.

'Kaleah watch out!'

She turns around in enough time to be knocked aside and she whimpers from the hit.

'Give me control back I got this.'

'You sure I can shred him to pieces?'

'I'm sure.'

I shift back into my human form and stand up on my feet. My injury has resorted to a dull throb. He laughs at my face and does a slow clap.

"Congratulations. You thought you've accomplished something. In this day in age there's so many backup opportunities."

'He's right.'

I close my eyes and concentrate on my body. I lift my arms and send my spell straight through him.

"Where's the back up files and how do I delete them?"

"Like I would— they're in the office right next to the kitchen. You just login and go to my account and they will be permanently deleted. No magic or supernatural being could bring that back."

"Any password or login information?"

"Lawerence is the login and the password is all cows eat grass."

"What sort of supernatural are you?"

"I am...I am....I am here to stop you."

I start try to imprison him in a cage but it doesn't go in my favor. Instead I start blasting spells to prevent him from harming me. His feet are encased in concrete blocks.

'That should hold him back.'

I run into the room and enter the password. I erase it and the room morphs back into the corridor. I keep walking until I reach the end and open the door. I end up in the middle of an ally and the door closes behind me with a slam. When I open the door again it's a storage room.

"Well at least I've gotten out of it."

I sniff the air and get no trace of Jade. I look around my surrounds and see a strange symbol carved into the brick wall. Once I place my hand onto it the brick wall reveals a door with an eye slot. I turn the knob and walk down a dimly lit hallway.

Jade
My grandfather blocks me from pouncing on Gertrude and it just pisses me off.

"MOVE!!!!"

"Control yourself now!"

My anger comes off in waves around me and it causes Gertrude to cower down in fear.

"Control it before it overcomes you and controls you."

The thirst for blood is too powerful and I try my best to keep it at bay. I take a few deep breaths and my body starts violently shaking.