IV.

Kiyah
I roll out of the tub and with speed I never knew I had within me. While I'm on the floor my clothes begin to rip and I can feel my bones breaking then forming another way. I start whimpering from the pain Kaleah reassures me I'll be just fine because I'm just taking her form.

Once the pain and the burning stops I glance at the mirror on the wall and see I'm a wolf? No I'm larger than an average wolf. So I'm a werewolf?! I forgot all about the guy in the bathroom until he moves and I fix my eyes on him while growling. He scurries away and I jump out of the window. As soon as my paws hits the grass I begin to run through the woods and when I stop I'm at the edge of the woods on the back of our house.

"Kaleah I can't go in there like this!"

"This has been your first transformation in a while since you were a pup."

"Maybe I just need to let it wear off... but I'm not in immediate danger though so why haven't I transformed back? We left Jade!!!"

Without a second thought I go back to the party while remaining in the shadows to search for Jade. Her scent becomes stronger when it's on the side of the house, but I don't see her. All I hear is some wings flapping from a bat.

'Jade?'

I ask in my mind.

'Kiyah.'

She answers back in my mind.

'This has been one hell of a night so how are we going to go home?'

'Sneak in our rooms and hope that Grandma isn't home.'

'What about your car?'

'We can always come back and pick it up in the morning. We should be normal in the morning.'

'Hopefully Grandma doesn't need to go shopping otherwise she'll definitely be suspicious on what happened here.'

While I run back home Jade flies above me and I stop on the edge of the woods.

'Now how am I suppose to sneak in quietly?'

'Like this.'

Jade swoops into her bedroom and when she comes to the window she's human again. If I had of known the night would have came to this then I would have left my window open.

"Kiyah just come in through my room."

'Kaleah do you think we can make this jump?'

'Back up, run, and jump.'

When I jump through the window my thighs gets caught in the window.

'Well at least we know where the cake went.'

I shimmy and land on the floor. I'm still in wolf form and Jade rubs my coat. I start walking down the hall to my room and then I hear hushed tones coming from Grandma's bedroom. While I'm trying to listen my bones decide to break again and I barely make it to my room without crying in agony. Once the pain stops Kaleah asks me if I'm alright. I'm naked in my own skin and I put my pajamas on.

'I don't think I want to shift for a while.'

'The more you do it the more you'll get use to it then it won't hurt anymore.'

'Maybe but I think we need to go get the car now before the morning comes.'

I go into Jade's room and she's looking outside of her window.

Jade
"How were we talking to each other like that?"

"We must have a telepathic connection. Can you hear Kaleah?"

"Who?"

"She's my inner wolf."

"No."

"Well I think we should get the car now since we're both back to normal."

"I'll drive my car."

We sneak into the garage and I start my car up while the garage door lifts up. I back the car up and the garage door closes while we speed back over to the party.

"The party is still going on?"

"Do they even sleep."

"Jade I think they might all be supernaturals with a selected few human beings."

"That would explain a lot."

I run to my car and I start my car. Kiyah leads us back home and we pull into the garage with no problems. Before we can get out of the garage the light comes on. Grandma is standing in the entrance of the door to the house and to the garage.

"Girls get in here now."

All of the work we put in only to get caught. She pulls us into her office and faces us.

"What happened tonight at that party?! Well don't all speak at once!"

"Well we danced, played games and drank."

"Jade."

"Okay so this guy sunk his fangs into me and I pushed him through a brick wall."

"This guy was all over me and I transformed into a werewolf."

"This is why I told you to always be together. I was afraid that one day this might come, but I didn't expect it so soon."

"What?"

"You girls need to try and get some sleep. Tomorrow you both will train."