Chapter 18 - Secrets

"Welcome back!" Abby yelled as Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, Tim and Carter got out of the cab that had brought them back from the airport.

"Hey Abbs." Gibbs said as he kissed the top of her head. Tony and Ziva walked past, towards the building holding hands.

"Woah woah woah." Abby said as she ran over to cut them off, "What is this?!"

"Ziva and I are dating now." Tony smiled and squeezed Ziva's hand.

"You go work on a crime scene in Hawaii and I miss everything!" Abby throws her arms up in the air, "Tell me everything. I want to know how it happened!"

"Why don't you all come over to our house and we'll have dinner together. Ducky and Palmer, too." Tim smiled down at Carter.

"Alright!" Abby said excitedly. All of a sudden her expression became confused. "House?"

"Surprise! We bought a house before the wedding!" Carter said.

"Tony is the only one who knew. He helped us move everything." Tim laughed.

"Why didn't you tell us?! I would have helped you move!" Abby pouted.

"We wanted it to be a surprise." Carter looked at Tim.

"Just thought it would be fun for you to all see it at the same time." Tim shrugged.

"I am so excited to see it!" Ziva said.

"As much as I love how much you all get along, we do still have work to do..." Gibbs said as he started into the building. The rest of them followed suit and joined him in the elevator.

Ding!

"Ah yes. The bright orange is so comforting." Carter laughed as they made their way to the bullpen. "What is this?" Tim and Carter's desks were covered in decorations saying Mr. and Mrs. McGee and streamers.

"Ta-da!" Abby held her arms out to showcase her masterpiece, "I wanted to celebrate the two of you a little bit longer... So I decorated." They all laughed.

"Do you actually work when we are gone?" Gibbs chuckled as he sat down at his desk.

"Yes!... Well... As much as I can. When you guys aren't here, I don't really have much to do." Abby shrugged.

"Yes, and that is why we get extra company down in autopsy whenever the five of you are gone." Ducky said as he made his way into the bullpen with Jimmy trailing behind.

"It makes things exciting though. You never know what is going to come out of this girl's mouth." Jimmy laughed.

"Hey!" Abby said.

"He's not wrong, my dear." Ducky said, "Anyways, how was the honeymoon?"

"It was wonderful, Ducky... But, it was even better for Tony and Ziva." Tim smiled and looked over at them. Ducky and Jimmy looked at them with puzzled looks on their faces.

"Uh, yeah... We are a couple now." Tony looked over at Gibbs, who was intently clicking away on his computer.

"Well isn't that wonderful!" Ducky said happily.

"Tim and I were wondering if you and Palmer might want to come over to our new house tonight? That way everyone can get caught up on what happened in Hawaii." Carter said.

"You got a house? Nice!" Jimmy said, giving Tim a high five.

"Yeah! It's beautiful. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a huge living room, a nice kitchen, and a huge fenced in back yard for whenever we get around to having kids." Tim smirked at Carter. He then looked over at Gibbs, who did not seem impressed by the conversation that was occurring. "Anyways... You'll see all that later when you come over. We better get back to work. I will send you the address for the house."

"Yes, yes. Of course. We will leave you to it. See you tonight." Ducky waved as he made his way to the elevator.

"Hey, Abby. Can I talk to you down in your lab?" Carter said quietly as Abby started to leave.

"Uh... Sure. Why not?" Abby responded. The two of them disappeared into the stair well as the rest of the team watched in confusion.

"What was that all about?" Tony asked, looking over at Tim.

"I'm not sure, to be honest." Tim looked just as confused as the rest of them.

"Is she keeping secrets already?" Ziva asked, looking up from the papers on her desk.

"I sure hope not." Tim said, looking down.