Chapter 9 - Say Yes to the Dress

"Ready?" Carter asked standing behind the door. The time had already come for Carter to go looking for a wedding dress. Not knowing what to look for, she brought along as many eyes as she could. Scarlet, Abby, and Ziva were of course amount the group, but she also brought along some people who had a little insight as to what the groom would like. Senior, Tony, Gibbs, Palmer, and Ducky were all brought along for the ride.

"I can't wait! I just have a good feeling about this one!" Abby squealed.

"Abby, you've said that about the last four." Tony said, almost annoyed.

Carter stepped out from behind the door and Tony's jaw dropped. She stood there in a stunning blush colored dress. The sweetheart neckline perfectly caressed her collar bone. With very little frill and beading, the flowing skirt was just what Carter had always dreamed of. "Well...? What do you think?" Carter asked to break the silence. She turned around to see their faces and smiled.

"Carter, you look incredible." Senior said, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye.

"Oh my goodness, Cart! Look at you!" Scarlet exclaimed.

"It's perfect." Ziva said, as Abby nodded in agreement.

"You look beautiful. Timothy is a very lucky young lad." Ducky smiled. The room fell quiet once again as everyone looked over to Tony. He was still in awe, jaw hanging wide open.

"Tony...? What do you think?" Carter asked. Tony suddenly snapped back into reality.

"I think you're my sister and I shouldn't be thinking these things." Tony stood up and began to walk away. He quickly turned around and added, "Excuse me..."

"Well... I guess I can take that as a yes?" Carter chuckled, "I honestly don't know whether to be creeped out or not..."

"Coming from Tony? No... Actually it probably should mean a lot." Jimmy laughed.

"I guess you're right."

"So now the moment of truth... What do you think of the dress?" Gibbs asked.

"I... I love it." Carter said as her eyes began to water, "I know this may sound stupid, but this is the dress I have always dreamed of."

"So is it a yes?" The seamstress asked.

"Well... Yes! This is my dress!" Carter broke down in tears, "Do you think Tim will like it?"

"I think he will love it." Gibbs smiled.

"He's going to freak out when he sees you coming down the isle in that." Abby said.

"I mean... If we are being honest... I don't think he really cares what you're wearing... He's just going to be thinking about what's going to happen once you take the dress off." Tony emphasized the last word as he walked back in.

"Tony!" Carter said embarrassed.

"He's not wrong..." Jimmy said, "Every time I ask him about the wedding he just brings up the honeymoon."

"Ok! This conversation is over!" Carter said turning a bright shade of red, "I'm going to change now."

A/N: Please vote and comment!! Also, I am going to try to start using media in every chapter from now on so pay attention for that!