intros (0.5)

(Vampire features explains the framework for my Hellsing Alternate Universe and completely written by me as an alias Angelica Black of the SPARK organization. The SPARK notes do not need to be read to understand the story.)

My Beloveds,

I sometimes like to take a character and introduce them to another fandom. I have changed some background information, from the Angeline Colter rendition in Nightbane Cometh, of My Hero Academia. This is a version of Angeline Colter belonging to another Native American tribe. She is from a clan of the Haida tribe. She also is living in London and going to college to become a lawyer.

Now some background into how one of my protagonists becomes "born". I have been an RPG role player for years, age eleven actually, so my story characters are often ones I played. It gives me the fleshed-out character that I know how will react, talk and anticipate to a lot of situations. I have also run gaming secessions and understand how to create environments and locations very quickly. Gamers love to go of plot track in a game and the gamemaster needs to 'roll' with it.

This next part is to explain some of the details about the Nightbane. (Information from Palladium RPG system: Angeline Colter was my character in the game)

A Nightbane has two forms. The monster like appearance if called Morpheus and the human appearance is called the Facade. Often the first change, like a Werewolf, is under extreme stress and most often a Werewolf looks like a puppy dog, compared to the physical appearance of a Nightbane. A Nightbane can have insect body parts, skeletal parts revealed and even insects crawling through the flesh as a separate entity.

Stigma is rare but when a Nightbane acquires it from changing to their Morpheus form, the can gain a terrible force in which their blood can enter another and down them. Another aspect is Nightbane have Umbra kinesis, or Sc akinesis and this ability is to mentally generate and manipulate darkness in the absence of light. One with this ability can even deactivate and repulse or travel through shadows.

Nightbane fear the Night Lands, which can be accessed through mirrors and highly reflective surfaces, but the object must stay stationary. A car is able to be done due to cars move from location to location. These mentioned Night lands houses demons and demon lords, Night lands Lord Baal. These demons run in packs with a Huntsman.

If that isn't enough, Vampires seek Nightbane for powerful slaves, seldom servants or equals. Therefore, Nightbane fear them even though a Nightbane can't have their minds controlled or changed to a vampire. The Nightbane are not actually human but a race on their own with little history available. While humans fear Nightbane and often humans wonder if the Nightbane are the sources to cause terrifying nightmares.

Some Nightbane take great pleasure in tormenting others, even their own race. While other Nightbane want nothing more than stay in their facade form and live their lives. It is then it is realized that for every hundred years is but a year in aging for Nightbane. Many do not live long due what they are.

So back to some story details will be most likely have more of a Gothic feel just because it will have monsters and not people with quirks as the My Hero Academia concept. Hell! Monsters are everywhere, hence the Vampire King, Alucard of Hellsing has so much freak hunting to do. He has never encountered a Nightbane yet. There's even a demon sell books near the college, in this story.

As usual I can't seem to make my mind up on which version of Alucard should win. Alucard is modern feeling, aggressive and arrogant with large amounts of sexual bravado. Vlad III Dracula, The Vampire King's true and mortal form has a much different feel. A classy man with groomed facial hair to Alucard's smooth face. As for me, it definitely leaning towards Vladcard but then again...

This was started and written partly clear back August of 2019 so it may be good or not. Could see if have gotten better at writing or not...Any rate I introduce you to Night of Bane.

Below is my warnings and Disclaimers. These have become my pretty standard set.

Disclaimers:
🚫 Violence-its Alucard & Hellsing
🍋mature sexual Content-as my usual
💢Foul language-give me that dirty talk
👹Monster based horror-ish
•🚫Do not own any of Hellsing
•🚫Do not own any of the art
•🚫Do not any of the Palladium RPG system

📍Art is from Hellsing anime and copyright free graphics.

~•†• Michi Tala