Discuss (23)

Albert was cooking steak for Angel. He figured she needed a more meat diet due to changing form and performing magic. Meal was beginning to smell delicious. Angel appeared in the kitchen with Vlad/Alucard in tow.

"Smells good Albert! Thank you," Angel said happily.

Albert let a sly smile across his lips. Alucard had been big, bad and scary, to young tribal woman. A way to a man's heart was through his stomach but women like good food and no dishes afterwards. Alucard probably never had to make a meal and if he did it was roasting over a fire, at some camp.

"So Shadow King, nothing for you since you are currently not welcome here, "Albert dryly stated.

"Why? If we were friends, would you have blood for me?" Vlad showed his fangs at the demon.

"Sorry but can I leave if a pissing contest begins?" Angel sighed.

"Only two alpha males establishing rank is all," Albert replied.

" You're no alpha Albert ..." Alucard said with a sneer in his lips.

"Enough! Alucard no! Albert no! Neither of you is going to melt my heart so give up!" Angel groused.

Albert laughed and Vlad growled. The vampire was not amused. "Where are you staying during the weekdays, Draga Mea?"

"Here?" Angel asked.

"I don't think so ..." he hissed.

"But it's okay she's at Hellsing for weekends?" Albert commented. "That seems hardly fair but then you're not known for it..."

"How about Thursday night Alucard stays here and then portals me after class on Friday?" Angel interjected. The tribal woman was beginning to think there was more to Albert but just how much more?

"Hmm, perhaps Draga Mea.."

Angel blinked and studied Albert with aura vision. She had never seen an aura like his. It was sooty black with red and orange dancing like flames. Her first guess, demon. Great...staying either with a demon or a vampire. Terrible choice either way and both "creatures" having the 'hots' for her.

Angel pondered why she was getting all this attention. She had no club who was paying her way from college. Albert knew Frank and it was obvious he had the money. Angeline decided she needed to start snooping around for clues.

Albert and Vlad remained quiet through dinner. They both kept eyeing each other, on occasion. Angel ate voraciously and then thanked the demon. "If you two don't mind, I am going to check my grades and do some reading."

"Of course, Angel. Do try to relax even though the Unholy king is here..." Albert said, smiling.

"I will, good night, Alucard," Angel gave the vampire a small kiss on the cheek. Alucard tipped his head and flashed his fangs. Angel kissed him first, at least and Albert scowled.

Then Angel walked over to the demon and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, "Good night, Albert."

Now it was Albert's turn to smile and the vampire to frown. Alucard for a moment if Angel was purposely taunting them both.

Angel waved at the two men and giggled. "Be good you two!"

Both men blew their breath out, though Vlad/Alucard didn't have to, but it was still a partial habit. They turned from watching the woman walk upstairs and studied each other. Alucard wanted to study the young woman rather than argue with a slippery demon.

"Truce Demon?" the vampire asked.

"Yes quite, game of chess Impaler King?"

"Hmm, yes but I haven't fed yet tonight..." The Shadow King stayed.

"I actually do have some of your blood wine from long ago. Care for some?" Albert said with a cheeky smile.

"Thank you, I will set the board up." Alucard was not happy but tonight was a workable situation. He was still near her and perhaps the imp would let slip, some bit of information, on the female nightbane.

The two supernaturals looked at each other and had the same thought. She should be asleep, and the men could go 'check' on her sleeping. It was an excuse to see tidbits of bare flesh and perhaps a glimpse of her in the large mirror. Alucard wanted to study her in detail. The blood was one thing, but the stigmata was another thing. He wasn't sure she felt pain, but her wings wired and nailed to her back looked painful. The woman didn't act in pain except mental pain.

The two stood in the doorway, each bracing an arm on the door frame like two mismatched bookends. The young tribal woman was on her stomach so her whole back was exposed. Albert turned them and pointed to the mirror. Vlad nodded his head and looked. Her metal wings were quite ornate with scrolling on the feathers like plate armor he had seen engraved when he lived.

The left side was not mechanical so you could clearly make out her raven head. Her feathers were that of a real raven and completely covered her body. Vlad came to realize that perhaps being 'kinky' wouldn't work. It was no big deal, just a mild fascination.

"Vampire she is a gorgeous female is she not? Her skin flawless and hair so black, demons would envy it."

"Like you imp?" the vampire sneered.

"No, I don't have the sin of envy but lust. Simple, straight forward lust... creature of the night."

"So can you even have sex with her in Nightbane form?" Vlad said with raised eyebrows.

"Hmm, not sure...when she returns to the facade, her clothes reappear too. The mirror is still showing her form but we know she's nude," Now Albert raised his eyebrows. "I suspected you were a pervert but now I know the Unholy King."

"Like you don't have similar thoughts, demon. You know why they call me unholy King, yes?"

"Not really...do tell," Albert liked the idea of perhaps having an upper hand at some point.

"When I renounced God and drank the blood of innocently killed people, demon blood also flowed from the sinful guilty into me."

"Alucard, tell me about Adriean, this vampire?"

"He is a couple hundred years old so some intelligence. He most likely doesn't know how special Angel is and I plan to keep it that way, with your help."

"Hmm, I see and perhaps this Adriaen will offer me a better deal," the imp said.

"Betray and see what I am capable of being a demon..."the Vampire King sneered with delight.