Hellsing intros (17)

Angel leapt from the bed and rushed around trying to find clothes.  All she had currently available was tight black jeans and an oxblood-colored scoop neck shirt that showed her cleavage, with a leather vest to finish the clothes look off.  Her silver tribal jewelry was on but now a medicine bundle hung around her neck.  Alucard placed his right arm around Angel's waist and portaled.  He noted that she was not disoriented as most humans would be from portaling.  She tried to shake his arm free of her waist.

"Let go of me!  I am not running away anytime soon, "Angel said with a growl.

"Once we walked like this...my dear," Alucard commented.

He placed his nose close to her hair.  It wasn't just her hair though, she smelled delicious, and he started to get a craving to sample her blood on a bigger scale of volume.  Her blood tasted good, but the creatures was foul for in taste. That observation confused him slightly if the creature is Angeline.

"I recall you were quite happy at that moment," Alucard continues.

"That was before I discovered that Vlad and Alucard are the same coin...cruel in any form," her voice filled with anger.

Alucard stopped and turned the young woman in his arms.  His right thumb stroked her cheek.  "I want to learn, all I can about you but my impatience to learn, has made me irrational in behavior...forgive me."

"What made you decide to trick me and try to 'play' with my heart?" she digged at his words.

Alucard paused, "As I am now in this form, you didn't approve of. I am supposed to find out all I can, about you for my master."

Angeline states coldly, "For a moment I forgot you are a 'pretty' monster, so you do not care about others, lives or emotions...that you cared to know me."

"No, I usually don't care for human nature and drama.  As for 'pretty' what you see before you, this is my human mask, but I have a true monster side..."  Alucard revealed all his teeth pointed and his eyes glowing red as hot coals.

"Huh, still pretty enough and human looking..." Angel said with a sigh.

"And what have you seen?" Alucard's interest was piqued now.

"I have a friend who has a form that is absolutely terrifying, and she has an ability that in which can't be photographed etc... funny thing is children aren't afraid of her.  She's a boogeyman man who protects children.  She works in creating horror movies..." Angeline did a nod with her head too.

"And she is what? Another type of being like the fae, demons or as such..." the Vampire King raised an eyebrow.

Angel tried not to frown, "I am not sure something like Nightfang or Nightbane..."

"Describe her..." he ordered her.

"A lizard looking being with open wounds to reveal half of her jaw, so speak is affected.  Nasty, sharp teeth but the worst is the bugs that crawl through her skin and flesh constantly.  They are separate so as when they crawl through her mouth, sometimes she crushes them from time to time.  She can even scoop them up and throw at others." Her brows furrowed.

The Shadow King let a breath out, "Interesting, how did you see this form?"

Angel was hoping to get Alucard off track but it's not working.  Another long sigh came out of Angel, "I was at a diner in Seattle.  Her and I were attacked on the street then the situation resulted in changing.  She helped save me from I think were more Nightbane..."

And with that Walter came walking by, "Sir Hellsing is most upset you have not brought the young lady to see her yet."

"Of course, Walter, we are headed to her.  Could you get Angeline some breakfast.  She has not eaten yet." Alucard's Hallstrom eyes never leave hers.