where (22)

Alucard held a hand up and out, to have some of her blood, land on his glove. Within moments, his glove was stained black with the oily liquid. This time her blood didn't have time to dissipate but soaked into the Hellsing seal and then glove was white again.

"What are doing Shadow King? Leave my blood alone. I'm pretty sure it isn't very tasty, and having machine and organic form, the blood is like oil. Others it's just black liquid like my friend."

"Ahh, your friend that has bugs swarming over her face and eating her flesh. That's a nightmare. You are not," Alucard said genuinely.

"Only a vampire..."

"No, many dark creatures Will find you enticing. Do your aura sight on your 'good' Albert," the vampire replied.

"Fine! When can I leave?"

Sir Hellsing cleared her throat." When my servant is finished examining you."

"This entails what exactly? He's a vampire so he could take a hundred years. I'll die before then."

Alucard chuckled, "Not unless I kill you. Albert told me a little secret. Every hundred years is but one year of aging to you. I can study you for centuries and you are an infant."

"Ahh, hell! That's quite depressing. That would be some fucked up shit stuck with you for centuries."

"Well Alucard, for once a woman who doesn't think you're the cat's meow and doesn't find eternity with you a hot date," Sir Integra said.

"Alas Angeline you will be spending time with him. This is going to be a delicate situation. You will continue college but weekends at Hellsing and you will hunt with Alucard. I do not expect this form will be out much so use your magic ability. I need you human with magic," Integra stated the agreement.

"No thank you...I will head back to America."

Alucard replied," You said ward of the government ..a right to experiment legally on you, yes?"

Angel whined, which was a strange sound as her voice sounded mechanical "This fucking sucks."

Alucard burst out laughing. "I am not sure which is funnier! Your mechanical whine or your word usage! Fucking and sucks sounds quite nice to me."

Alucard was not laughing when flying through a wall. Angel flexed her hand and said, "I need time to process this."

With that she teleported.

"Don't you dare girl!" It was too to stop her. Alucard realized she had the true purpose of the strike: to escape. He had ideas but no real Intel as to where she went. Not able to read her mind was becoming quite annoying.

"Servant don't suppose you know where she went?"

"I have ideas but since her mind is unreadable..."

"Just keep her from becoming a vampire," Integra growled.

"That won't be hard. She's immune to the bite. She's basically immune to the simple vampire traits... period."

"Find her and rest...you have been up a lot in the day. No blood rages!"

"Yes of course master," The vampire bowed and portaled to a spot near Antebellum's.

The young woman's car was still parked at the bookstore. No Life King went to the front door for customers to be met by Albert. The demon shook its head no. Alucard grinned and rolled his aura. All of a sudden customers felt the urge to leave. An even wider grin spread across his face. The vampire shut the door and locked it.