secrets (7)

Angel now parked her car and went straight to her apartment. She decided she needed to put a ward up in her apartment. The woman placed the ward on the floor of the apartment, right in front of the door to go off, if attacked. There was one on each window, too. Her concern was Alucard breaking and entering, while she was asleep.

The young tribal woman crashed on the couch then put some earbuds in, listening to music. She was actually ahead on her studies, so she wondered about going somewhere, this coming Wednesday. Angel had permission, to not attend school, that day. Maybe she would go to the country or clubbing?

She wished she could spend it with Vlad, but she had no way to contact him. Maybe a trip to Antebellum in the morning?

A few hours slipped quietly by so Angel woke refreshed and decided to try cosplaying for work t might. She had a leather trench coat on, that when closed looked like a corset and leather pants with black Docs. Perhaps she should let her hair down?

There was a black crop top underneath, not too original but she would pass for the Underworld main female character. She did place a long knife, in a scabbard, that was made to look like a belt, only. The young tribal woman rolled a cigarette and started to smoke it. Was "Red' going to be here tonight?

Angel prompted her special senses that included, sense evil, but nothing happened. She let a loud audible sigh out. The cigarette was stamped out and put in a disposal. Tonight, might just be a quiet night, after all so vampire free. The tribal woman smiled and stepped lively into the club. The regular bartender, George, waved and continued on drinks. Angel walked around the floor and settled at a table. Claire came over and gave Angel a non-alcoholic drink, with fruit juice in it

"How are you, Claire?" Angel said with a genuine smile.

She smiled with feeling warm all of a sudden, "Couldn't be better! He's so good in bed, my dark prince!"

"Claire, he's a monster, your just 'meat' to him as food and sexual release. Don't you care he's using you?" The sense evil ability was still working, and it went off.

"Red' was in the club.

"But it feels so good when he..." Claire stopped.

A set of arms, clad in a charcoal black suit, wrapped around her waist. The vampire pushed her head down slightly, so Angel could see it was Alucard, with a wicked smile on his face.

Angel stood up and boldly stepped up to his left ear. "You're disgusting 'pretty' monster! I won't be so easy... for you."

Alucard winked, "I so love a challenge Miss..."

"Colter..." She stepped away and onto the dance floor.

After about a half hour on the dance 'scene', Angel realized how hot leather could be. She strolled up to George and got another drink for him. She also got a glass of wine for Alucard.

"Need a refill? Or have you figured out, who is the donor, of the night?" Angel handed him the wine from around his back.

"You..."

"OW!! Hey! Not nice you sneaky brute!" Angel growled at the Vampire.

Alucard had lengthened a nail and cut her index finger, so her blood flowed large droplets, into the wine glass. He held the glass up and indicated a toast. The No Life King took a large swallow then licked his lips. He smirked at her frown, as she placed the bleeding finger, in her mouth to stop the bleeding.

"May you choke on it..." as Angel removed her full-length leather coat then stepped behind the vampire and placed it on the back of his chair. "Be useful and watch my coat..."

"Why, I'm not a butler..."

"Of course, you're not. You're a two-legged, sadist cat that packs hand cannons...don't let Frank see you with those."

Angel had sat back down and watched Alucard. She was trying to get a read on him. The woman blinked her eyes and began to enter the vampire's mind.

"What are you up to sorceress?" the vampire had a curious look.

"You'll see..." Angel said with a smirk.

She quickly slipped into his mind and saw images she would rather have not seen, concerning her and him, in certain situations. The mating press was her least favorite just because of the sounds he threatened to make in such a position.

"Ewww! I don't even think, I can get in that position!" Then her mind was kicked out.

"You realize at any given time I could just kill you for the fun of it..." He grinned menacingly. Aluca4d was all about his suffocating aura and constant body posturing.

"Then what is stopping you? I'm really not that fascinating, just an annoying blood bag, like everyone else," she said with a shrug.

"I have never met a magic wielder such as yourself. How is it you know these spells?" Alucard inquired.

Angel paused then said, "The words come to me in quiet moments and from dreams. Mostly dreams...It can take some time, with hard ones."

"What is an example?" Alucard said with a genuine smile on his lips.

"Fireball is an example, "she said then swallowed more of her drink.

"And your globe of natural light?" That was the one Alucard hoped was difficult or harder to cast. He was in for a rude surprise.

Angel smirked, "That is quite an easy one and the first, I learned as a teenager. It is literally, a small ball of sunlight, concentrated."

"Deadly, to most of my kind but I am the first of my kind and so not all of the rules, apply to me as you have seen," Alucard smiled and showed his teeth that were all sharp pointed.

"So, you are an undead shark now? I do take note, of what you mean though, about the first..."she studied his pale face.

"I am many things, including the darkest of dark and Shadow King," he replied with another toothy grin. His eyes went to her index finger and noted, it was completely healed.

"You don't say? I find that hard to believe. So, you are a true undead, yes?" Angel now was showing a toothy smile.

"Yes...humor me as why you would ask such a question?"

"Oh, you are going to love this..." she grinned from ear to ear now. Then she took something out of her pocket and placed an engraving, done on some kind of metal disk. The amulet started to glow red and matched, Alucard's now angry eyes. He started rising quickly from his chair and baring his teeth.

"Where did you get that?!!?!" The Vampire King was partly turned already, and his body was walking to the door, as if it was no longer his to control. Alucard had heard of alchemists making undead turning for the church but had never seen one ever, until now.

"I made it specially, to deal with you and your kind. Good night, Alucard and sweet dreams..." she smiled wickedly.

Angel was feeling quite smug at this point but then she was young and full of confidence. She had no clue, about dealing with a creature, that had been around 500+ years and all the experience life or undead life teaches.