little lies (12)

Vlad sauntered in the front door of Antebellum, as if he owned it, to see Albert sitting under the window in the armchair.  It was a little before 11 am.  The demon glared at the Vampire King while noting the time of day.  Well, that was disconcerting even for a demon. A Vampire up in the day then he is the first cursed one to walk the earth. God may have written the rules, but Kazikli Voivode never followed the rules.  He learned them just so he could find a way to break them.

"Morning demon, is she still sleeping? "He curled his lips in disgust.

"She is Vampire King, more than usual depending on the spells, she cast last night and how far she traveled getting away from you at the Shadow Run..." the demon ended his words with a smirk.

"Does she need food brought up?"  Vlad had a single red rose in his left hand and was shifting it around by the stem. His dark custom fitted gray suit, courtesy of his shadow manipulation, highlighted his deepest ebony colored hair that stopped just before his ass.  It would have been longer, but not for some curl to it. As Vampire King, his ebony locks could be prehensile and move occasionally by their own.

His hair had been an item of pride so even more so in the undead life.  He may not care the form he chooses whether Alucard or Allycard his female persona, when meaning to impress someone worth it, Vlad went all out.

"What she needs is the truth vampire.  You accuse me of sick concepts but playing Dr. Jekyll and Hyde is not a smart plan with her.  Reveal who you are, and she may stay, but continue Vlad in the day and Alucard in the night..." Albert chuckled because he knew of Shadow King enough that the vampire couldn't resist.  He and his head games...

"Since when do I take advice from lowly demon afraid to go back to hell?" He sneered with a titled head.  His darker than a starless night, slides across his face to curtain the fanged grin the count had.  It was two or four but all of them.  Then his teeth were back to their original and unassuming state.

Albert pulled the etched medallion from his pocket and flashed it at Vlad.  The demon couldn't resist an opportunity to irritate the First Vampire and maybe some hidden information from the reaction to the strangely engraved medallion.  It started to glow upon revealing and the vampire snarled at the demon.   Vlad's eyes glowed a deep red now and all his teeth were pointed once more straining to stay under control, while his coal black hair was flowing wildly like an angry cat's tail. 

The monster was no longer 'pretty'.   Vlad was fighting the urge to flee and was facing Albert, so his back was not to the demon. Vlad figures Albert was not below, being a demon, on taking a free shot.  The Unholy Kung was unsure of how powerful Albert was currently.

"Where did that come from imp?" Vlad hissed angels.  His darted back and forth between Albert's face and the undead repelling metal.

"It must have come off a chain she had in a pocket...I see it works, quite well in fact..."Albert sneered. "So, she does truly weird magic and it seems holy enough to affect you even. Met your match, have you?"

"What kind of 'deal' are you up to?" the Vampire King bared his teeth like a vicious dog.

"Tell her the truth, of who you really are, and I will give the medallion, covered up with this lined bag, so you can handle it to put in a safe place..." a louder laugh of disrespect slipped from Albert's demonic lips.

"And..." Vlad said as his back struck the door frame of the back door.  It was now becoming painful to not flee.  As of late, he had been experiencing a large amount of pain, not on par with the past, in sometime.  He fel5 even more compelled to capture Angel's heart and mind.  Having a demon and an older aged vampire had already grown most curious.

"If she rejects you when she knows Alucard is Vlad Dragos then you remove your claim to her, so I that I may have a chance to woo her over..."Albert shifted the medal in his long, slender fingers.

"I can't trust you to give me the medallion..." was Vlad's response.

Albert grinned and tucked the medallion in a leather pouch lined with fur.  He threw the pouch to Vlad, "Now Impaler King, fulfill your part of the deal..."

The No Life King walked quickly up the stairs and rounded the corner to see the bedroom door cracked.  He stopped for a moment and listened to her breathing.  Her breaths were slow and relaxed, her heart the slow steady drum he had become accustomed to.  He lifted the rose to his nose and took his right hand, to slowly open the door.  The window shades were pulled to keep the room dim. 

Vlad smirked; the demon had good tastes.

Angel was on her right side, the covers down at her waist and her black hair spilled out on a silk pillow.  The bed sheets were blood red silk to match the canopy curtain.  She was dressed in a pure white Victorian gown, with a small swell of breast peeking out the top of the gown.  Vlad closed his eyes and took a large swallow, he was so in need of her physically, mentally and even if he could gain her spiritually.  He shrugged his grey suit jacket off, pulled his red tie off and unbuttoned his white shirt.  Vlad wanted to touch her, flesh to flesh other than his hands.

Albert stood at the doorway and watched; the No Life King was enthralled in her as much she was him.  It would have been touching, if the two were human, but that was not the case.  It was extreme in nature and macabre in a dark and beautiful, in its own way.  The dark creatures would buy 'tickets' to see the two of them fuck.

"I'm waiting Vampire King..."

The vampire laid down next to her and stroked her hair.  He placed a gentle kiss on her left cheek.  Angel's body started to stir, and a small moan slipped from her throat.  The woman's head turned slightly to see Vlad smiling down at her.

"Good morning beautiful...sleep well?"

Angel shook her head no, "The vampire Alucard haunts me, always from the shadows and even in my nightmares now..."

"Ssshh you're safe, it's only nightmares that seem too real..." Vlad was trying to figure, how to reveal his identity.

Angel rose up and wrapped her arms around Vlad's neck then pressed her chest to his face.  His eyes went closed and took a deep breath; she smelled like English tea roses.  Her body was warm and soft.  His fangs ached in his mouth, and he fought to not bite her. As much as he didn't want to stop her, he needed to.

"I am happy to see you too, but we need to talk about something..."Vlad purred out.

"What did my guardian do?" the young woman had a worried look.

"You don't have to worry about Alucard trying to hurt you anymore because ...?"Vlad never got a chance to finish.

"But he's the first vampire!" she was shaking him.

"I know he is the first because this was my true form before I died, and I am he..." he blows a cool breath out now.

"What?  No, no no!!!"  Angel was screaming and trying to break free.  "Let me go!"

For once Alucard, now in his current look and dressed persona, released her.  Angel scrambled to her feet and ran behind Albert, "I want to go to Frank.  Albert, please take me home!"

"What say you, Alucard?" Albert sneered with glee at the outcome.

  Alucard shifted his shadows once more and was redressed completely with hat and his red attire.  "Take her home for now..."