vampire Aspects Hellsing A.U. (X)

What is a Vampire Exactly

via ©️SPARK
Supernatural Paranormal Anylsis Research Kill

1.What is a Vampire?

The first need is to define what the term undead means. The undead are beings in mythology, legend, or fiction that are deceased but behave as if they were alive.

Examples are: mummies, zombies and vampires are corporeal.

Ghosts are incorporeal.

Reanimation: Another type of undead is man made. The term is also occasionally used for putative non-supernatural cases of re-animation, from early experiments.

Vampire: a type of higher functioning and self-aware undead. Some believe a person was cursed in life before dying. Others say it's a pact with the Devil, so a demon resides, in the now created vampire.

Example: Alucard speaks that the vampirism is from a demon. Hence some of the titles of his are listed:

•Zamiel
•Son of the Devil (Prior title alive)
•The Demon
•The Devil. (Not theologically likely)

Note: Alucard thinks it's a demon but even he is not sure of the workings. Just because he's the first Nosefartu doesn't mean the condition came with an owner's manual.

There are five known cases of vampire types and one sub-set. Mythical information on a couple other types.

1. Cursed by a God or Goddess
-Alucard falls under this

2. Created by vampire bite
-Alucard has a disadvantage, he can only create female vampires from virgin women.

-each vampire has different boons and weaknesses

3. Created artificial by humans
-various methods: chips, experiment with vampire blood etc.

4. Born not created. These are myths and legends. Though there would be no stories if at some point one had not been seen...

5. Created as a Ghoul
-non virgins are turned to this form.

-insanity in which the ghoul will attack alive and undead alike.

Renfields: There are some smatterings about a Reinfield. This is taken from Bram Stoker's Dracula. The modern Renfield is a human servant "juiced up" on its Vampire Master's blood.

Some say, a vampire can create Renfields, where Alucard says they don't exist. The Vampire King is known to make mistakes.

Just don't tell him that.

Dhampirs/Dhampiricas: the legend is a Vampire sires a child with a human woman. It is not known how this is possible as the sperm is in an "undead" state.

Others say that is the exact reason. Just as the undead flesh heals the sperm would become virile again, for short periods of time. This could explain the often-insatiable sexual lust even after becoming a vampire. A male vampire cannot override, his need to create life, so several copulations could result in viable sperm.

This is most likely a rare occurrence and only by Elder/Master vampires over 400 years of age.

The rarest half vampire is a Dhampirica. A Dhampir is 1 in 1 million. A female half vampire, the statistics are 1 in 5 million.

Almost nothing is known about them, bite or sexual creation. Are these hybrids fertile to make more of their kind?

Or are they a mule and infertile? If you do manage to catch one, I would very much like to study them.

Alucard states it is not possible.

Crusniks (?): this is a being that hunts and eats vampires. A separate chapter will be dedicated to this topic.