undead thoughts (8)

"Alucard!  Get in here and debrief me on what's going on!"

Alucard phased through the door and leaned against the wall.  He was trying not to show, just how agitated he was from the amulet.  He had thought at first, it wouldn't affect him and then the sensation hit, of the need to leave quickly.  The Vampire King didn't want to tell Sir Integra, about his finding yet but needed to make sure, Iscariot didn't get 'wind' of her.

The woman would be mass producing those annoying amulets.  A large smile crossed his mouth, he would either steal it or work on becoming tolerant, to its effects.  He would have to watch, the damn thing didn't show, when he was being Vlad.

"Alucard report and stop smiling like that.  It really makes you look demented..." 

"Not any 'freak' activity, to report, which is a break from the norm.  The young woman, Angel, is becoming a problem..."

"To you perhaps servant..." Sir Integra smirked.

"No, she's a problem that Iscariot will take notice in.  I'm not sure, if they would burn her at the stake or recruit her, just because she can cast a small ball of sunlight.  She's a wild mage which is the worse. Her spells come to her in dreams."

"Well, when you put it that way, bring her here...so we can recruit her.  Once she gets here, then pressure can be applied."

"No, that won't work too well with her..." the vampire smirked.

"And why is that servant?" Sir Hellsing said angrily.

"Having been on the receiving end of a fireball, she would burn Hellsing manor, to the ground..."

"Ahhh, you want to see what else she can do, before bringing her here?  Can't you just use some of your 'persuasion' via your mind?"  Integra let a puff of smoke out and towards the ceiling.

"No master, I know as much as you do.  It's like being human again and not able to read a mind."  An angry twitch crossed the corners of his smile.

"You can't read her mind?  She must have you totally intrigued," it was Sir Integra's turn to smirk.

The vampire yawned, "Not really. She is rather rude..."

"Go rest Alucard and pursue her, nothing short of death."

The Vampire King smiled, fangs poking out from under his top lip.  It was time to reel her in under the "Vlad Dragos" alias.  The young woman acted completely different around that alias.  Angel let her guard down with him

How far should he court her?  What was this 'monster' she speaks of in code and refers it to her? 

He grabbed his blood packets and drank them down quickly...this blood was rather tasteless compared to hers.  He had never tasted blood like hers.

Wednesday came and Angel headed out for the day.  Her first stop was Antebellum.  Angel knocked on the door then waited.  After a couple of minutes, Albert looked out the window and then opened the door.

"Morning Angel, what can I do for you?"

"May I spend the afternoon just reading here?  I am ahead on my courses.  The talk is for me to just take the classes online."

"Of course, Miss Angel, it is always nice to have a young woman in my store, to make it appealing."  Albert smiled coyly.

Angel gave the older man, a kiss on the cheek and did a little skip back out the door.  He stroked the spot she had kissed.  If Alucard hadn't made it clear she was his, the bookstore owner would have claimed her.  Albert knew the minute he laid eyes on her, that she was special.  He had figured she could cast magic and with proper training, from him, she would be a force to be reckoned with.  Albert heard the back door open and close.  He turned his head to see Vlad standing there.