monday classes (3)

~•‡•  Angel walked to her first class and sat down to take notes on today's lecture. Her eyes watched the other students take their seats.  Some stared, some people still have never seen an American Indigenous person.  The tribal woman listened, as her electronic pen, recorded the lecture.  When she was done with class, Angel would connect the pen to her laptop, and it would print the lecture in a google document.  Usually, she could stay focused but today was different. 

Her mind wandered to last Saturday, to the dark-haired man at the vintage shop, the woman Ava owned.  The young woman shook her head, no he wouldn't get past, the horror of her true form, her Morpheus.  She still had trouble accepting it and it had been over a year.  The only reason to pay attention was due to ethnic background. That whole exotic appeal and she knew that would never work if he couldn't see her for more than her skin color.

The rest of the day was making Angel down.  Why was she trying to become a lawyer?  How could she truly help them?

She was a monster wearing a human facade, that horrible vampire would be about the only one, not repulsed and he was certifiable evil, according to her senses.  She feared her own tribe would shun her and banishment still occurred.  Angel sat down on a patch of groomed lawn and pulled out her expensive book...Dracula.

Alucard strolled through as Vlad in a suit, the area cooccurred. Where students gathered between classes, Angel decided to sit at.  The sun was shining, and a slight breeze blew softly through leaves of the trees on campus.  Angel felt a ghosting of an aura across her skin and then proceeded to look up and looked around her.  The vampire saw her raven wing, colored hair blowing in the breeze.  Her unusual green eyes were soft and relaxed.  Her head went down again, to keep reading.

The Vampire King sat down at a bench nearby and just watched the young woman.  Her heart beat slow and steady as keeping time to music.  She seemed so innocent and sweet. How could see stand to be in his company if she knew who he truly was? The oldest Vampire to walk the face of the earth?  She didn't scream and cry that was for sure from the first encounter. She would try to destroy him. He was half tempted to let her try again.  She weirded wild mage magic and was quite skilled.  It also meant so others would know too and seek her out for their nefarious plans.  Essentially vampires weaker than him buy stronger than her.

Why was she in London?  To become a lawyer.    No, she seemed to be lost and becoming a lawyer was something she could do to help others.

It was then a scream was heard as a young man staggered through the crowd and was steadily bleeding.  Alucard's nose twitched from the strong metallic smell, and he frowned, to keep his fangs from showing. In fact, they dropped immediately by instinct and his gums ached.  Vlad nearly nicked his lip with how fast he became excited from the scent.  This stupid boy was going to blow his cover!

Angel leaped to her feet, catching Vladcard's sharp eyes as she threw the book down.  The tribal sprinted to the young man and realized he had been trying to commit suicide.  Angeline grabbed him hard then proceeded to pull the fellow student into her arms.

"It's alright, it's alright.  I can help, let me help.  Close your eyes and let me help you..." she whispered to reassure the fellow student.

  The young man nodded his foggy minded head 'yes' and then Angel started to run her fingers over his slashes.  Alucard looking like Vlad of old, came up quickly, with her book bag and belongings, to see the wounds had stopped bleeding and showed signs of healing...healing?

Alucard then remembered how the woman Claire was mortally wounded and yet she lives today...Angel is truly a type of angel trapped on earth that heal humans. Definitely attracting the wrong attention.

Paramedics soon relieved on scene and took over, of the fellow student and she just sat on the ground, looking at the blood covering her clothes.  She let out a long sigh out. Perhaps she was supposed to help others, before she could help her tribe?

Her attention was quickly brought back to the real world, to see her book bag dangling, from a set of long fingers.  Her eyes followed up the hand, to an arm to a shoulder to a face, she had seen once before outside a vintage shop. 

"Oh! Hi there!" she let a nervous giggle out.  "Hang on and I will get on my feet first."

Alucard noticed she got up with a bounce and Angel was now in better spirits now.  He smirked at her change in mood, all because of him.  Ahhh, to be young and innocent to such matters of love and to the beginning of one's life.  Such dreams to be had before the cruel world crept in to steal it away...

"Good afternoon my young lady and how are you, this fine English day?" He did a slight bow of respect. How Alucard did miss some of the past tradition's men were expected to know and implement towards others.

Angel couldn't help smiling and turned her head away, as she was feeling embarrassed.  "Good considering the last bit of events.  I thought his wrists were cut deeper than they really were.  I was able to get the bleeding under control.  I suspect he will live, though wonder what put him the situation, to think taking his life was necessary?"

"Money, family or affairs of the heart can often make a young man to become desperate," Alucard said with a slight smile.  "Forgive me, but I do believe we have not done proper introductions, my dear..."

"Oh! Sorry!  Angeline Colter from the United States, the state of Alaska," she said then looked down at her feet.  She would have shaken his gloved hand, but dried blood still clung to her bare skin.

Vlad didn't miss it either!  Her "seasoned" with blood began his gums aching but his fangs didn't descend this time.  He would need to eat at Hellsing soon. Most vampires, if able to be in direct sunlight, would have never recited the pull to the spilled blood.

"I am Vladimir Dragos, a Romanian transplant to beautiful London, you see..."  Alucard took her left hand, as the right was holding the book bag now. He kissed the top of it.

"Oh dear, you're not a Prince, are you?"  She yanked her bloody hand back, for concern of staining his gloves and tried to straighten her clothes out.  "I'm sorry I don't know, the first thing when associating with royalty."

Alucard let a genuine laugh out, "Angeline you are doing quite well but I am only a count, mostly in title only.  It is nothing to be concerned about..."

Angel realizes what time it might be now. "Please don't be offended but my guardian is probably worried about me not being home yet and I need to get out of these stained clothes...have a good rest of the day and evening."

Angel didn't know what possessed her perhaps the blood on her, but she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a kiss on his chin, as that was the only spot on his face she could reach.  Angel walked away and tried not to hear the dark voice in her head, "Pretty boy would never accept you...as for the vampire he would've thought you would make a fine pet..."

"No, the vampire is evil..."