learning about (25)

If his nemesis could 'cheat' then he would figure a way to cheat too. The Vampire King wasn't going to get Angeline Coulter that easily....

The rest of the week up to Thursday was like any other college student's life. Yet dread loomed over the raven-haired head of Angeline Colter. This was going to be the first Thursday Alucard was (fairly) staying the night at Antebellum's. Neither Albert nor Angel looked forward to that can of crimson shadow snakes arriving. And just as the sun was setting, a tall ebony haired man in red was knocking on Albert's back door by the small garage. Angeline rose from the dining table.

"I'll let the monster in Albert..." she grimaced. He probably heard that hurled insult.

Angel opened the door with a bang," You are not the Girl Scouts selling cookies. Make yourself useful in the kitchen with Albert."

"Oh, in a sweet treat mood are we, little one?" Alucard laughed maniacally. "You can thank the police girl for getting you chocolate."

"Oh?" She hummed. "Please may I have my treat now...Daddy?"

That paused him in his tracks. "All sorts of dark thoughts go with that term of endearment..."

"It was a joke Red, now get in here so I can finish studying for my first full test," Angel tugged on his fingers, not containing the chocolate bars he had just pulled from a coat pocket.

Alucard removed his hat and coat, so why not return his items to shadow was Alucard's secret. Perhaps to let Angel feel more relaxed or a whim? Most likely a whimper to be honest. He leaned against the far wall of the kitchen but said nothing for what seemed hours. Finally, Angel couldn't stand it anymore.

She cleared her throat, "Alucard sit down...please and explain what is on your mind, oh Vampire King of old."

He strolled silently to the table and sat across from the young Nightbane. "You could just read my mind couldn't you, dear angel of mine."

"What? I'm not anyone's angel! Have you gone completely mad since the last time we met?" Angel hissed out with attitude. "Peeking in your mind is like watching Porn films."

"I suppose I could, as you humans say, add more plot to the fucking scene," as his mouth formed a shark impersonation.

Angel stared for a moment and knew she should be horrified but wasn't. In fact, she was going to be a smart ass to the Vampire King.

"So, guess it's a good thing you are undead and don't need to floss or brush your teeth ol' No Life King. You would cut your hands open every time digging out all the torn bits of flesh stuck between your fangs...zes," her lips did a strange motion.

"Fang...zes?" Alucard looked confused at first then laughed hysterically. "I don't have fangs, I have fangzes. I don't believe you can add anymore ending to fangs, but it was cute of you angel."

"Ugg. It was supposed to upset you and by some random moment of fate send you on your way," she huffed. "Sunlight sure doesn't work on you wandering corpse you...shouldn't you smell bad like rotten?"

Alucard tipped his head to the side," You should be scared out of your wits, but you are wondering why I don't smell like a corpse? You are one strange girl..."

"But I'm not a girl in the true sense of the word," she looked down at the table now. "I'm a thing...and it...a nightmare not a human girl."

A white glove was instantly under her chin and lifting her head up, "You are not a thing and definitely not an it like Albert the demon..."

"Hey now fucking king blood sucker! Watch the terminology as you are in my home currently," the demon grumped about the poorly made joke.

"Sorry Albert. I am provoking him, and you got in the way." Her green eyes with flecks of gold look back at Alucard. "You are much different in this form? Persona?"