party (15)

~•^•~Just a taste to get ball rolling~•^•~

Angel was grabbed by the right hand and rushed to a large room that was a woman's bedroom. One girl had the tribal woman to put a leather vest, with no bra and then a pair of black leather pants but she kept her boots. The other girl stepped in and did a quick make-up job on Angel. The young woman wrinkled her nose at the make-up. Angel stomped on to the dance hall floor and steamrolled the college students to get to the stage. She jumped up on the set and was handed the bass guitar.

"Thanks Angel, you're a lifesaver..."

"No, you need to hire a new band member..." she said with a large smirk.

The Wraiths played an hour show and then took an hour break. Angel was handed another lemon drop martini and headed for the front hall, to take a seat, on a wooden bench. The woman drank the alcohol down without much thought. She didn't even have a buzz ahe realized. Just another example of her less like her tribe and more like a monster. She cast sense evil and it seemed all around. There seemed to be a large bump of evil in the distance.

'Oh fuck! Alucard is coming...'

Angel stood quickly and looked for a place to keep low in. She then noticed, Brad leading a couple of girls, with him. They were stumbling and had glazed over eyes. The young woman knew, that bad things, were about to happen. Seth and Brad were drugging girls and raping them mostly. The tribal woman quietly followed then slid into a large room, that had a door, between the two rooms. She heard the two girls crying and screaming. The house was so big, that no one that cared, would hear them.

Angel opened the adjoining door, "What's going on here Seth?"

Brad ran at Angel and tried to grab her. Angel just shifted her shoulder and he missed. The tribal woman noticed the girls had blindfolds on. Angel's right hand closed the door and a toothy demented look, crossed her lips. "Seth...Brad, I have a little secret I want to show you."

Angel spread her arms and laid her head back. The two college students approached her then grabbed her arms. The light in the room was off but there is enough, for the boys to witness, the horror. Horrific sounds of bones breaking and metal, as if unfolding from a flesh and bloody vessel. Seth and Brad released her arms quickly as feathers covered them now. A bird like creature towered over the two men. The creature was 7'6" and rested its taloned hands, on their heads.

In a cold metallic rasping sound, said "Brad, Seth you two deserve to die but I won't let you. You will see me in the shadows, and I will never stop haunting you. Any wound you get inflicted, I will heal so that I can be in your heads, until you slowly go mad, with fear..."

Angel whispered the words for globe of daylight and said, "Behold me in the light and pray to God!"

Seth opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. Brad fought in vain to escape her grasp. Black fluid dripped from her arms on the men. "Run...Run if you can from the shadows..."

Angel still spoke well enough that she cast fear and listened to the mass chaos that started from so many affected by fear spell. The young women fainted, in the he room. The tribal woman walked over and broke the handcuff chains, so when the girls woke up, they would be free.

Angel (/Raven Nightbane creature) ripped the door off the room and stalked through the house, searching for Seth and Brad. "I'm coming for you! Seth! Brad! I will find you..."

The Nightbane opened the front door roughly, to see a vampire in red, pointing a large caliber handgun. The raven creature didn't even shut the door but leapt into the air and through the ceiling, into the second floor. The bird Nightbane just continued through, until it came out and on top of the roof. Alucard sprinted in then watched, the tall black feathered monster, smash through the floors. The creature was on par, with a vampire, for strength. He came to 'clean house' at Roslin Manor and now he has a monster worthy of hunting. The droplets of black liquid, dripped on him then steamed and dissipated.