Chapter 33: Concert

Five booked seats sat in the very front of the stage. Adrien, Nino, Alya, Marinette and Chloe all sat next to each other in order. The concert would start at 9 pm, but Marinette made sure to come early in case Luka needed anything before the concert officially starts.

"How's this little one doing?" Marinette smiled as she saw the small bump Alya was sporting in a casual knee length, body hugging, long sleeve orange dress that reminded Marinette an awful lot of of Rena Rouge. "Picky as picky can be. I am literally a swamp now. I'm always hungry."

Marinette nodded as she laughed. She understood exactly what Alya was talking about. She didn't have it any different. "Speaking of which, do you think we can get something from the concession stands?"

"Sure." Marinette agreed. They needed snacks anyway. "Chloe wanna come with us?" She turned to their blond best friend.

"Sure, why not." All three took their purses and stood up. "Where are you going." Nino, who was keeping conversed with Adrien asked.

"Just to get some snacks. Want anything?"

"I can get them for you, just keep comfy." Nino went to stand up with Adrien, but Alya was quick to pour. "Nino Lahiffe. I am not useless. I'm pregnant."

"Don't worry Nino. We will take good care of her for you. We need to stretch before the concert starts anyway. Stay and lookout for our seats please." Marinette smiled as she pushed through with Alya and Chloe.

The line up was not short, but good enough for Alya and Chloe not to complain about. "So, did you tell Adrien about Luka?" Asked Alya.

This was a bad idea. Why the hell did Marinette even volunteer to come.

"No i haven't yet.

Thirty minutes later, all five friends were stocked up with snacks and ready to go

Marinette cheered out as soon as she saw Luka ascend the stage. The crowd cheered louder, covering over Marinette's voice, but she was sure he had gotten her support, his eyes were on her.

"I have been playing for a long time now, but it was up till a certain person encouraged me through, that I became who I am today." Marinette didn't want to imagine who he was talking about, but his gaze never left her own eyes.

"I will always have her Melody engraved in my heart." Luka's hands found their way back to the guitar where he started moving his fingers gently against the strings. A beautiful melody came out. One that she recognized as her own. The sound took Marinette back to the very first time she had heard him play.