Chapter 41: The Murder Scene

Warning! Uh- Dead stuff and blood

~A couple of days have passed and Mabel is still unwillingly doing everything Father Daniel has been commanding her to do. Which are simple tasks such as cleaning and retrieving files for the old man but with every small chance she gets, Mabel would sneak into Father Daniel's office to search for any secrets he could be hiding.

Robbie on the other hand has been working hard on the plan to break into Bill's pyramid with the group of Exorcists that Father Daniel chose. The day grows nearer which scares him very much but he has made a promise to Mabel that he'll be the one to find Dipper or save him from whatever situation he might be in. All Mabel could do is trust Robbie and hope that her twin brother is okay.

Dipper has been okay, great even. He grows happier each day as he spends more time with humans from the dungeons, getting to know them personally so he could decide whether they could be trusted. So far these humans have somehow forgotten that they're even prisoners ever since Dipper reduced their work and rewarded them after they completed a job since Bill still wanted workers. At least they weren't doing it for free now.

Dipper still has yet to pick people on who should be released, all besides McGucket. He doesn't know yet though since Dipper worried he might say something in front of the others who also don't know that Bill is planning on releasing some of them.

Dipper was walking past Amy's room to check on her, he couldn't help but smile when he saw the child demon was happily playing with her dolls and having tea with them. Amy noticed Dipper and waved to him, "Hi Dipper! Here, have some tea." She says, gesturing towards the small little chair.

Dipper walks in and takes his seat but he was way too big for it so his knees went up to his chest. Amy pours tea into the small tea-cup and hands it to him with the small plate under it. Dipper takes it, "Thanks." he said before taking a sip. Demon tea tasted a little strange so he didn't take another one. "So is this what you've been doing all day?"

Amy shakes her head, "Nope, Moddey and I went to check the Silent Woods to see if the puppies were born yet this morning. But they aren't, but they did say they could be born by tonight or tomorrow."

"That's cool. I wonder what hell-pups even look like." Dipper thought out loud.

Amy giggles, "Most of them look like normal puppies."

Dipper raises a brow, "Most?"

"Well, there are some hellhounds that look like dragons, with scales and hard skin," Amy explained. She turned her head and glanced at the very sad Moddey sleeping in the corner of her room, laying on the fluffy dog bed. She then looks back towards Dipper, "Moddey is still getting worse, sometimes it's hard to get him out of his bed." She whispers, "I worry about him."

Dipper frowns sadly, looking behind her and at Moddey, "I'll try and talk with Bill to see what we could do to help him."

Amy nods, "Okay." she then picks up the teapot and holds it up, "More tea?"

Dipper's expression twisted to a frown as he looked at very weird tea, wondering what on earth could be in it. He realized that he shouldn't be frowning so he forces a smile, "Nah, I'm good." pretending to take one last sip before leaving.

Bill was in his office, lately, he has been spending more time in his office trying to figure out work in finding Paul since he has been behind in his search. He looked through the reports to see if there's any suspicious behavior but nothing so far. It was irritating him, "Where the heaven could you be hiding, Paul." He hisses, throwing the paper report onto his desk right when Dipper walked in.