Chapter 45: A Selfish King

Posting an hour early cause this is going to be a good chapter, also because I made a TikTok account and if  y'all could please support me at daisyloba it would mean a lot, thank you and have a good night! ^^

~Ms.LoBa

~"Isn't that the marking of a blood contract?" Dipper asked with worried eyes as he stared at Mabel's hand. "What am I gonna do? Paul could easily kill her, make her do whatever he wants!" Dipper's hands were shaking as his breathing sped up, he grabbed onto the mirror as he watched his sister's miserable expression closer.

Bill quickly turned the mirror back to Dipper's reflection. Dipper continued to panic even after he was face to face with the look of terror in his eyes. But who could blame him? He knows what Paul is capable of, and he also knows they have no idea where he is but still he had his sister wrapped around his finger.

Bill had to force Dipper to look back at him, placing his hands on either side of his face to try and calm him down.

"We have to go get her, if not then Paul could use her or take advantage of her," Dipper said quickly, still shaking his head in disbelief. "If only I had just stayed with her, it was me who Paul wanted in the first place."

Bill shook his head, "But it would have been you who's under his bidding if you had stayed." Bill continued to try and calm Dipper, rubbing the side of his arms, "It's only a mark, we don't even know if Paul is planning to do anything to her. He doesn't even know you're helping me find him."

"But what if he does find out?" Dipper asked, he was terrified and very worried which caused Bill to go silent, unsure how to answer. "If Paul does find out then he could use her against us. It would be safer if we try to get to her before it's too late. Maybe there's something Gideon could explain to us, any type of loophole from this contract spell." Dipper suggested and tried to rush out of the room.

"Dipper," Bill called, causing Dipper to right away stop and look back at the demon. "H-he could still kill her from far. As long as that contract is intact then she is under his command."

This only brought more fear into Dipper. "Then we must find another way." That was all he said before walking out to find Gideon.

Bill sighed, as he rubbed his hand through his own face in frustration. He could feel his nerves and anxiety at the fact that if Paul were to find out about them, that would give the old man the advantage, and Bill refuses to lose this fight. He can't lose the chance of killing Paul once in for all, but now he's being pulled between two people, he was starting to see that maybe it's not fair of him to be greedy and keep Dipper to himself and prevent him from helping his family.

Bill shouldn't be bringing down Dipper into his search for revenge.

"Pyronica!" Bill called in rage.

Pyronica was there in seconds, "What do you want?" She asked with her usual smirk on her face but it quickly fell when she saw the look of fear on Bill's face. It was an expression she has never seen before.

"We're having a meeting immediately," Bill ordered and walked out.

Dipper was running down the halls, he needed to learn more about the blood contract to help his sister. Once walking in, he completely ignored the happy humans who greeted him and just simply stated that he needed to see Gideon. Once in his room, he saw Gideon and Farah sitting on the bed just talking with one another.

"Hey Dipper!" Gideon greeted, happier than usual.

"Gideon I need your help, and it's really important," Dipper explained as he eyed Farah. Hoping she would get the hint to leave but she only blinks innocently. Gideon too was smiling up at Dipper as if the tone of urgency was not noticeable to them. So Dipper sighs, "Mabel signed a blood contract with Paul."