Chapter 52: Take it Away

Alright, this is THE last chapter I swear

~Ms. Loba

~Bill slowly blinked his eyes open. For a second the sun was reflecting off the sword and into his eyes but now there stood nothing but a shadow in front of him. Paul continued to grin, satisfied from where his sword pierced. He forcefully twisted and pulled his sword out from inside the boy's gut, allowing him to bleed faster. Atlas was not Bill who groaned out in pain, it was not Bill who fell onto his knees; instead, Dipper collapsed into Bill's arms, holding onto his stomach from where he was impaled, taking Bill's place.

"No..." Bill whispered, "No, no, please no." Bill said again but no matter how hard he pressed on Dipper's wound, the blood would not stop, and there was a lot of blood. "Dipper, please stay with me, it's going to be okay," he said as he held Dipper tightly to his chest, trying to use his magic to heal the boy in front of him but Bill still didn't have his magic. "Make it stop! Kill me but make him stop bleeding!" Bill's voice cracked as if he was begging Paul, and he was. He was begging for someone to save Dipper. "S-Someone HELP ME!" Bill's voice boomed loudly, causing the fight to come to silence, all that could be heard was Mabel's screams at the sight of her dying brother, she was being held back by Ford who didn't want her going near Paul who stood near the two boys, wearing an evil grin.

"Oh Bill, have you forgotten already?" Paul pouted, tilting his head to the side, "No demon or human could heal this wound." he laughed, "But I'll gladly give you two your final moments together."

"Shut up!" Bill snapped.

"B-Bill." Dipper coughed, "I-I'm sorry my magic wasn't s-strong enough."

Bill shook his head, "Why did you jump in front of me? You have a family, someone to go back to."

Dipper didn't answer easily since the pain was unbearable. Every time he breathed, it would hurt like hell. "B-because it was m-my turn to s-save you." he paused to smile, trying his best to ignore the pain. "I-I told you I-I have your b-back." Bill's eyes began to water as the orange clouds in the sky began to turn grey, now once again covering the sky. Dipper's smile was becoming weak because of his own teary eyes, "I-I thought you don't c-cry for the dead." he joked, letting a small weak chuckle leave his lips. He then raised a shaky hand to Bill's cheek, rubbing the back of his palm against the demon's skin. He didn't want to see Bill look so broken.

"Don't leave me," Bill whispered, his voice finally breaking as a tear fell from his eye, and on cue, the heavy grey clouds began to rain over the town of Gravity Falls. "I love you, so please-" he cried, lowering his head down as more tears began to fall from his face. "Please don't leave me..."

Dipper's eyes were feeling heavy, "I l-love you too..." Dipper wanted to say more, he wanted to talk about how much he loves his sister and how he hoped Grunkle Stan and Ford will be happy now that they've rejoined. He wanted to tell him to not let his family die, to not give up just yet. There was just so much to say, like take care of Amy while he's gone, be nicer to Moddey. He wanted to make sure Gideon and Farah were finally together, to see if Pyronica would finally stop throwing knives at Gideon. But before he could say anything, his voice completely went away as his eyes turned to stare blankly up at the rainy sky that he hasn't seen in such a long time. All the nostalgic sweet memories of playing out in the rain replayed as his eyes began to grow heavy and with one blink, the pain completely disappeared.

"Bill you can't look at my cards, that's cheating."

A voice said as Dipper's eyes blinked open once again, but instead of laying in Bill's arms, he found himself standing in Bill's old prison back in The Silent Woods. He looked around confused before looking back down at his stomach, realizing there was no longer a wound there. Dipper instead found that he was wearing the same clothes he wore when he first came here that summer when he was only 12 years old.