Chapter 48: Reunited Again

~The doors closed and Bill Cipher was yet once again trapped, but this time he was trapped with the one person he hated the most. "Paul." He muttered behind his gritted teeth. If only he wasn't in chains so he could beat that evil little smirk off from his face.

Paul grins even wider from Bill's reaction but doesn't get closer. "Bill, we meet again." he chuckled lowly. Pyronica spat at his feet, looking up at him with a very distasteful look. "I see one of your demons is awake now. Which is strange since you two weren't supposed to wake until another hour. What awoke you two?"

"Like I'll answer anything you ask." Bill hissed, still glaring up at the man, not pleased at the fact that Paul was looking down on him. If only he could stand so he could tower over the bastard. Show him he wasn't the same weak little boy when he first kidnapped him.

"Yes, of course, your highness," Paul said with sarcasm dripping over his words. He put his hands behind his back, standing tall. "Strange, I imagined you to be smart."

"What are you talking about?" Bill spat.

"Well, that girl who you let leave was none other than Mabel Pines. Dipper's sister-Oh wait, let me correct myself; your lover's sister." Paul chuckled, finding even the thought of their relationship hilarious. "I knew Dipper was capable of very amazing and smart things but I never thought he would ever fall for a demon, let alone Bill Cipher himself. What a crazy town this place is."

Bill glared, squinting his eyes with full rage, hating how confident this old man was acting towards him and Pyronica too was just as angry. How dare this sick man trap them like animals.

"Now, the reason I am here is that I believe it would only be fair of me to let you all know what I'm planning on doing with you three specifically." Paul calmly made his way to Farah, knowing the other two wouldn't reach him. He gave Farah a good kick to the side, waking her up from the sudden pain. "For you two female demons, I will kill you in front of everyone, pain-free and quick."

Pyronica hissed, not liking how he kicked Farah but Paul continued to ignore her growls and struggles to break free, knowing she could not since he took their powers away with the sword. Their wounds were still visible in their shoulders but the bleeding stopped a while ago just like Bill's. It still stings but that is the least of their worries right now.

"But for you," Paul said, now looking down at Bill with the most sinister eyes as if Bill was some type of prey to him. Paul now towered over Bill with a wide grin, "I'm going to make sure your death is as slow and painful, pinning you with this sword and let all of Gravity Falls see their pathetic king slowly bleed to death like a helpless child."

Bill couldn't handle it anymore, the humiliation was too much. He snapped, struggling against his chains to reach Paul, "You coward! Even after you took my magic you still talk big only when I'm trapped!" he hissed, giving it his all to break out but without his magic, he was as weak as a normal human. These chains surely weren't coming off and it pissed him off he couldn't even at least touch Paul. Just a little, enough to cause some type of pain to the old man. Nothing, still a prisoner.

"Because I would never allow you to ever feel like you have the upper hand, Bill Cipher. It's as simple as that." He chuckled, leaving the room and leaving Bill to scream. Frustrated and angry with it all.

But even though he was very angry, he still hoped that Dipper was okay.

~

"Ow ow ow," Dipper hissed in pain, "I'm not okay." he was gripping on a cloth that was tied over his wounded hand. He has summoned 7 demons, 8-ball, Teeth, Amorphous Shapes, Lava Lamp, Hectorgon, Keyhole, and Kryptos. He tried to summon Pyronica but for some reason, it was not working. He assumes maybe Paul somehow got to her as well.