Chapter 29: The King's Boyfriend

~It was already nightfall and demons were traveling through the portal from inside the pyramid. They made their way down the halls to the throne room which was well decorated like every night.

Moddey hadn't been by Dipper's side the whole day because Dipper now had Bill glued to his side, so the hellhound has been spending more time with Amy and getting to know her better.

Both Moddey and Amy led the three to the throne room and helped the two humans from not being murdered by the demons.

Amy was dressed in a very bright pink puffy dress that she summoned because she still hasn't gone back home to the Underworld. The small demon child always hides and sleeps in the library just so she could have fun with her new friends here in the human world. Amy had helped Gideon and McGucket with wearing appropriate fancy clothing, she would even kick Gideon whenever he made a mean comment towards her or anyone else. It did help put Gideon back in place.

Bill and Dipper were taking a little bit longer than what they intended and were now rushing down the hall. "Did you really need to take a long shower?" Bill commented while fixing his gloves on.

"Well sorry, but I was having trouble with setting the temperature." Dipper was struggling with tying his bowtie once again as he rushed down the hallway with Bill. "Why do I have to wear this? It's enough trouble just trying to put these clothes on." Bill could have just teleported but Dipper was being stubborn with not wanting to because he hates how it feels.

They were now at the main entrance where the big golden doors stayed closed. Bill pulled Dipper closer to him to quickly fix his bow tie to perfection. "Well you could've just asked me to join you in the shower, it would've gone faster." He said with a small smirk, trying to tease the human.

"Ha, not a chance." Dipper mimicked Bill's smirk before he shoved his hand into the demon's face, pushing the smug Bill away. "You're unbelieve sometimes," he muttered.

"Yes, but you're the one dating this unbelievable demon," Bill said with a hand over his chest, Dipper rolled his eyes at his comment, turning towards the doors as Bill snapped his fingers, causing them to open on their own. Dipper didn't bother to wait for Bill as he walked right into the throne room.

The first people to come to view were his friends so of course, he tried to walk over to say hello with a smile on his face, but he soon realized the more he tried to walk through the crowd of demons, the more the demons purposely got in his way. Dipper tried pushing through but then another demon would just ignore him as if he wasn't even there. There was now a visible frown on Dipper's face, feeling so annoyed by how many demons kept looking down at him. As if he was nothing more than a weak human to them.

"Hey-" Dipper was about ready to argue with the demons but he then felt Bill's hand behind his back. Dipper quickly turned his head to look up at Bill.

"Move," Bill ordered and without hesitation, the demons moved from their path. They glared at Dipper, muttering to themselves, asking why Bill has become so close to a human being. Whispering about their relationship and only made Dipper worry more about how they'll react when they find out they aren't just 'friends'.

He didn't have to wonder long though, Amy had walked up to the demon with a very angry expression, snapping at the big demon who blocked Dipper in the first place, "You shouldn't disrespect the king's boyfriend like that!"

The color from both Dipper and Bill's face drained as they quickly looked down at the little demon child in disbelief.

Amy walked up to Dipper, pulling on his arm. "Hello, Dipper!"

"A-Amy?" Dipper managed to spit out, he couldn't even speak properly because his heart had sunk to his stomach, "How did you know that-"

"So it's true?" Dipper could hear someone ask. He looked around and saw how many of the demons' faces twisted into something he couldn't read, but it was clearly not good. Was it a judgment? It made Dipper feel like his stomach was twisting into knots. Maybe he'll even throw up at the fact that everyone in that throne room was only staring at him.