Chapter 6: A Hellhound on Campus

If this chapter seems to be less quality to you than the others it's because I edited it myself. Sadly, my friend has a better vocabulary than me even though I read way more than him. Anyway, hope you all enjoy another drawing I did!

~ Ms. Loba

~The hellhound first looked to be a shadow, emerging from between the trees but once it was out in the open it's big brown form was clear. It's low growl slowly brought other students' attention but Dipper was already very aware of the beast since he could sense it's aura where he sat. He slowly raised from the bench, his eyes not looking away from the dangerous creature.

Everyone froze in fear.

The hellhound eyes scanned the new area, shocked that such a place existed behind a hidden spell. His eyes glowed a brighter orange, anger rising at such a disgraceful place, and the young adults that attend this place. It was very clear these people have been using magic against Bill Cipher's will.

But then another scent lingered within all the students. It was the scent of Paul, that scent along made the hellhound grow mad.

The hellhound lets out a very deep and sinister howl to alert his mate that was waiting outside of the spell but then it's eyes locked on the familiar boy he's been stalking. It was the boy who was marked by Bill Cipher himself.

"Why would Bill let this disgusting human live? To be safe from any demon or hellhound? Why!?" It was confusing. "I'll take you to Bill and he'll punish you! He'll punish you all!" and very furious for if there is one thing he hated the most, it was the sight of betrayal. So he bolted down the field, its claws dug into the ground and its fangs in its mouth dripped with saliva as it growled like a mad dog.

The students who were hanging out in the front of the academy broke into chaos. They screamed in fear as they ran for their lives, heading back into the building.

Strange how a placement to teach young adults magic yet, these students were terrified of a hellhound that looked to be very much alone. Instead of defending their school, they cowered? Even as everyone was running into the building, taking the smart choice, Dipper was actually running the complete opposite way. Everyone else's first thought was to run while Dipper's first thought was of his sister who was right in the path of the hellhound.

The hellhound's bright amber-eyes were locked on Mabel, "I know you! You look just like the boy!" The hellhound growled, "You aren't protected!" Mabel was running for her life but the hellhound was clearly faster, it's wide jaw already right behind her. It's mouth opened wide, ready to kill the girl with one bite but as he snapped his mouth shut, Dipper was able to make it to her and push her to the ground. Dipper and Mabel tumbled together on the ground making the hellhound stumble himself, trying not to hurt Dipper. The big beast knew if he brought the boy hurt to his king then Bill might get very angry. The hellhound tripped over its own feet and fell to the ground hard even digging up grass and dirt.

Dipper quickly got up on his two feet, pulling Mabel with him so the two could run, "We got to go." He said, eyeing the hellhound that was already getting itself up from the ground as well. "Come on Mabel. Stand up!" Dipper yelled with a panicked voice, seeing Mabel struggle to stand and then just fall back to the ground.

"I can't! My ankle!" She cried in pain. Mabel must have accidentally sprained it when the two fell.

Dipper looked down at his injured sister in utter horror. Feeling this pit growing in his stomach but before he could think of anything else, the hellhound had already locked his eyes on them yet again. It growled loudly as it slowly lowered his head, ready to charge at them once more. Looking into the beast's amber eyes only made Dipper realize something.