Chapter 8: They Found Exonemesis

I did not draw this or own the picture, just a downloaded and edited picture to show who's Teeth and who's 8ball for those confused on how they look like. I hope you are all ready for this chapter since it's a lot lol. 

~ Ms. Loba

~The day seemed to be normal, if it wasn't for the dark sinister-looking orange sky, Dipper would have thought of it as a good morning. Rumors spread around the town that last night the hellhounds did not make their nightly howl to signal that they were going to attack anyone they saw outside. People say that it was the first night in years that the hellhounds did not go out for their nightly patrol and they weren't sure whether they should be concerned or relieved.

Dipper of course was concerned but he didn't give it much thought about it since his exam was coming up and he was more concerned about studying for it. He stayed up all night muttering to himself while he studied every term he could possibly remember.

Even as they walked to school he studied.

Even during his breaks in between his classes he studied.

Even now, the break before the class he'll have his exam for. He stood outside muttering to himself the words and their meanings. He felt confident about knowing everything but then again it's better to take the safe side and study since he wouldn't want his grade to drop. He wanted to continue to keep his straight A's.

"Dipper!" Mabel yelled as she rushed up to him. Dipper slowly raised his head up at Mabel, still not wanting to stop studying. "Can I please borrow money to get chips from the vending machine?" She clapped her hands together and pouted like a puppy begging for food.

Dipper sighs. "Can't you just wait for lunch?"

"No! Because everyone always gets the best chips before I get a chance to get some. The school finally restocked them!" Mabel whined as she jumped side to side impatiently. Dipper only eyed her, debating whether to give it to her or not. "Hurry up, please! We only have a few more minutes of break left!"

Dipper finally sighed, rolling his eyes as he took out his wallet and handed her the money. "Fine, now hurry before you're late to class."

"Oh? What are you going to buy, Mabel?" Wendy asked as she appeared behind Dipper. He didn't react to her being there like he used to at the beginning of the year. Over the months, Dipper and Wendy became comfortable with each other, like friends. Robbie was right next to Wendy, he still got jealous from time to time not trusting that Dipper has actually gotten over his little crush over his girlfriend.

"Chips, do you want to get some with me?" Mabel asked.

"Of course." Wendy looked over to Robbie, "I'll be back, don't be an ass to Dipper." She eyed him and to which he only raised his hands up in defense.

"I promise." He chuckled. Wendy gave him a sweet smile before walking side by side with Mabel. Robbie watched until she was far enough where she couldn't hear them. "Alright, she's gone."

"Oh great..."Dipper groaned as he dropped his hands to the side knowing very well Robbie would bother him.

"I saw the way you looked at her," Robbie said with a frown, "You might have others fooled but not me." He leaned down to Dipper's face trying to appear more intimidating but Dipper didn't appear phased. He looked to be more bored instead. "If you think acting all cool and being the chosen kid from the headmaster himself is going to get Wendy to leave me for you then you are very delusional."

Dipper only rolled his eyes. "Look, Robbie," Dipper said as he put his finger to Robbie's chest and pushed him away from his personal space. "I honestly don't have a crush on Wendy, I might have before, but not anymore now. So please, stop. Stop being an immature, insecure prick."