Ch 60 Kenny

James setting up the comlink. Jessie and Meowth watched him connect the pieces together. While Meowth was always the true mastermind of their schemes, James was the more practical one, often designing the more intricate parts of the mecha they used, while Meowth was more "big concepts" like weapons systems, and Jessie was in charge of the entire thing as the trio's internal leader. "Got it," he said as he snapped the last connection together. He tapped on the keyboard and it connected them to the network for their briefing from the Boss.

While Giovanni, the head of Team Rocket, liked to let his agents improvise in the field, when he needed them for a large scale operation, he expected them to be prompt. James and his friends had gotten the word yesterday that a new operation would be starting soon and that it would be especially for them.

The screen flickered to life, and an image of Team Rocket's insignia appeared. Then, a video box opened to a live feed of their Boss.

"Jessie, James, Meowth," Giovanni said, "I have an important job for you."

All three of them snapped to attention. "Yes, sir."

"You are still following that boy and his Pikachu, correct?" the Boss asked his subordinates.

Jessie bowed to the image on the monitor. "Yes, sir. We believe it will be valuable in expanding Team Rocket's influence over the Sinnoh Region."

Giovanni smiled. "Excellent." He tapped some keys on his computer. "I'm sending you some coordinates. There, you will find a lake. If you can lure that boy and his friends there, I will have operatives there to assist you in taking his Pikachu once and for all."

"Forgive me for speaking out of turn," James said, "but you rarely concern yourself with our matters. Why are you going out of your way to help us capture Pikachu?"

"I am simply tired of your failure and want to end this pointless charade sooner rather than later," he said. "Any other questions?"

"No sir," Meowth said. "Thank you, sir."

"Wooobbuffet," said Jessie's Wobbuffet.

"Very well," Giovanni said with a curt nod. "Giovanni out."

The transmission ended. Giovanni stood up and smirked. His desk and everything around him seemed to disappear until he was standing in a room void. "Good," Giovanni said, his voice changing into another man's voice as he spoke. "As soon as that brat and his friends arrive, I'll be able to exact my revenge."

The mysterious man broke into a cackling laugh as 'Giovanni' also disappeared from the room. A few hours later. Ash was walking back to the hospital and then he saw Cynthia, as she feeding her Pokémon. "Man Cyinthia Garchomp looks tonight a ever." Thought to himself remember the time his team got swept by Garchomp. Cynthia wore a black coat tied under her bust, loose black pants and a tight black top, with a V-neck, which started just under her bust. In addition to this, she wore unique black hair clips, with a yellow coloured band near the end of it. Her coat had fur around her wrists and neck. She had creamy skin, lavender eyes and blonde hair. Cynthia was one metre and 5"9 and was undeniably, a beautiful young woman.

Ash put his cap back on putting on his famous grin.
Ash walked towards the park and looked at the sky, thinking to himself.

"This is a great opportunity to test myself." Thought Ash, watching the white clouds slowly move across the sky.

"She is the champion of this league... this definitely going be great bench mark, to see were I stack on at my younger self." Ash rationalised.

Ash nodded to himself, now convinced that he would challenge Cynthia.

Cynthia was sitting on a seat in the Park, thinking about what Red said to her. She was rather disappointed with the fact how to find this person he mention.
"Too bad he's not my age but I'm looking forward to meeting his son and hopefully he's strong like his father." Thought Cynthia. 'Cynthia.' Said a voice.

Cynthia turned around to see an random guy and ended up looking into Ash's eyes.

"Hmm, he's cute too." Thought Cynthia.

'Cynthia, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind having a six-on-six Pokémon battle with me tomorrow.' Said Ash.

Cynthia raised an eyebrow at this because no one ever had the balls to challenge ever since got her status as champion well beside Red of course. Hmm, well, your an interesting man... but I guess I can spare a day, challenge accepted.' Replied Cynthia, with a smile. 'Thanks, but I just request that we go somewhere secluded and have this battle just between us, with no referee. I have no intention of cheating but there are... certain Pokémon that I don't want revealed to anyone.' Requested Ash.

Cynthia frowned, but nodded nonetheless. 'Trust me, all will be clear when you see that last members of my team.' Said Ash secretively, before walking away Ash, after walking away, proceeded to go into the woods. He took out one Poké-ball, one it an ultra-ball.

'Come on out buddy .' Said Ash, as he threw both ball into the air. Out of the ultra-ball, emerged a bipedal, jackal-like Pokémon, with fur that was predominantly blue and black. It possessed a short, round spike, on the back of each forepaw, in addition to a third on its chest. It possessed cream-colored fur on its torso, and blue fur on its thighs, that appeared to resemble shorts. Lucario stood on its toes, rather than on its entire foot. It had four small black appendages on its head, which rose, when Lucario read or manipulated aura. "Well lucario, we've got a battle tomorrow. We're going to be facing off against the champion of this region. Do you think you're up for it?" Asked Ash to Lucario.

"Of course Master Ash." Replied Lucario. "Remember Lucario your body is not like 10 years in future and this perfect for us to see where we at this moment." Ash explained to Lucario. "Have no fear Master Ash, we shall win." Said Lucario.

"Now that's what I want to hear." Said Ash, while nodding.

Ash then pulled out his ultra ball put Lucario back in. 'Well, shall we Pikachu?' Asked Ash.

'Pika pi.' Replied Pikachu, while nodding.Returning to the hospital and going to get so food. Ash recognized a small commotion and realized that the commotion was actually caused by a reddish brown-haired young man speaking to Dawn. "What do you mean? Why wouldn't you want to travel with me?" the young man complained loudly. Ash rose an eyebrow at that, though a small smile threatened to break out on his face despite himself as he realized the young man had asked Dawn to travel with him and she had refused. Probably, someone, she knew from before by the way they're speaking to each other, Ash thought to himself. "Because I already have travel companions Kenny, and I have no wish to part from them yet. Ash, there you are!" Dawn explained."Oh God it's Kenny man this guy was always pain I swear."Ash telling himself. Man I need to act like I don't know him. "Who's your friend, Dawn?" Ash asked, amusement and he sat down next to her knowing that this will make Kenny mad."This is my childhood friend, Kenny. Kenny this is my friend Ash," Dawn introduced the two to each other, causing a rather furious expression to manifest itself on Kenny's face. Man was Kenny always like this around Dawn I had feeling Kenny had thing Dawn that were a bit beyond friends, Ash thought looking at the expression. "So, you found an older coordinator to help you out then?" Kenny asked, his tone a bit clipped but still respectful. "I'm not a coordinator," Ash stated, not really paying attention to Kenny any longer as he readied his plate. That seemed to be too much for Kenny, "So you're blowing me off to travel with some guy who isn't even a coordinator?"

Kenny's face was red with anger, and he stepped towards Dawn menacingly. Only to find that in the split second it took him to blink after he had gone off and stepped towards her, Ash had moved to stand between the two. For the first time, Kenny really took in Ash's appearance, a powerful young man who had gotten his muscles from hard work and determination and certainly not someone you wanted to end up on the bad side of. "She has already stated that she is traveling with us, she happens to be of my best friend and despite what you might think I am rather more capable of helping her than you," Ash had to work very hard not to snarl at the presumptuous young man in front of him. Ash's eyes had taken on the hard-steely look they always got when he got angry, glaring down at Kenny.