Ch 57 Nightmare

"What!" Professor Oak yelled over the phone at Ash.

"That's right, Professor. I'm going fake my death after the Sinnoh League in 5 months, but you have to understand how important this is to me to stop All evil organization in the world."Ash was afraid that his father-like figure wouldn't agree with his decision.

Professor Oak sighed.

Professor Oak soon gave Ash his answer. "All right, Ash. I'll help you out and keep your secret safe"
"I have to go, Professor, so talk to you later and thank you." And with that, Ash hung up.

"Pika, Pika?" Ash looked down and could see Pikachu looking up at him.

"That's right, Pikachu. Were going to save the world again buddy." Ash walked out of the Pokemon Center. "Let's begin, Pikachu!"

"Pika!" Pikachu yelled as he followed his master.After a good nights rest in the Center it was a new day and only two days left until the contest, "Hey Ash think you can help me train with Buneary?" Dawn asked. "Sure let's just head towards the fields and I'm sure Pikachu can teach her something," Ash answered, "Buneary come on out," Dawn said releasing her bunny Pokémon, "Alright I need you to follow everything that Pikachu tells you to do ok," she said getting a nod. "Pikachu show her some of the practices I taught you but on a lighter level as she's just a newbie," Ash said also getting a nod, and soon it seemed that Buneary was getting the hang of it.

"Hey Dee – Dee," a voice only familiar to Dawn called out, "There's only one person I know that calls me by that accursed nickname," she growled, "And I told you not to call me that anymore Kenny." Seeing the new person Kenny is a bit taller than Dawn with red hair and black eyes wearing a dark green long sleeve with a lighter green with white border and striped shirt over the long sleeve along with Khaki pants and green and white sneakers. "So like how Gary used to call you Ashy-boy," Brock muttered only to get an elbow to the rib. "Don't remind me Brock or I have Charizard Semi Toss your ass back to Kanto!" Ash said jokingly. "So who are your friends?" Kenny asked, "I'm Ash Ketchum that's May and this is Brock," Ash introduced themselves.

"So did you faced Zoey before the Jubilife Contest?" May asked, "Yeah and she was really strong," Kenny said, "I faced her myself in that very contest and won," he said revealing his ribbon case, "So you're a Coordinator as well," Kenny guessed. "Yeah I'm people call me Hoenn Princess," May added, "I started to be a Coordinator since Hoenn," she explained. It was at the time of Kenny telling some embarrassing stories involving Dawn . I noticed a boy was running backwards towards us, chasing after a frisbee.

"May watch out!" I called. The boy collided into May and she fell over.

"Oh I'm so sorry," he hurried to apologise as he got up. I ran over and took May's hands, pulling her back to her feet. The boy had short red hair and blue eyes.

"That's okay and next time try to be more careful okay!"she replied, dusting herself off. His eyes widened when she looked at him.

"Oh wow! You're May Maple!" he exclaimed.

"Huh? How do you know who I am?" she asked.

"Your picture was on the cover of an article a couple of weeks back with...um him!" he pointed to me.

"What?" Ash questioned.

"Yeah, just stuff about how well you guys are doing," he shrugged, turning to May, "I admire you so much May. You're my role model. It's why I started contests. This is my first year." I bristled.

"Really?" she grinned, "how old are you?"

"I'm 15"' he answered, "I wish I was as good as you. I recon you're the best coordinator out there."