Ch 69 Serena

Serena finally achieved her lifelong dream, she felt a sense of accomplishment that made her all giddy as she stood in front of thousands of her fans. She waved happily as the crowd would cheer her even louder. Today she had become the Kalos Champion , a title that she chased after since her journey with Ash, Clemont and Bonnie. She smiled happily at her friends who held equal joy in their eyes.

At the age of 17 now, Serena had outgrown her baby features and looked more exotic and eye candy worthy. Her chest had bloomed finely within few years and her face just got even more attractive than before. She was easily the most beautiful girl across the whole region.

"Miss Serena, now that you have been crowned the new Kalos Champion, what is your plans? Where do you go from here?" One of the many interviewer, asked. The flashing lights would definitely turn her blind if it wasn't morning. She gracefully sat down on her chair, which was in the stage where the ceremony was taking place. Everyone eagerly waited for her reply. Anticipation of the press was amusing to her to say the least as their pens were attached to their notes, ready to jot down whatever came from her mouth. Serena wasn't new to all this attention. When all this first started, her first contest to be specific, she was all nervous and had hard time keeping her voice steady. But with time came experience. She wasn't the same nervous child anymore. She was confident and graceful with her words. Skills that she got from her journey that will always be her strong points.

"My plans have always been to achieve the top." She replied blissfully with her charming smile.

"So miss Serena, are you saying you haven't reached your goal yet? Do you plan any alternate career like being Kalos Queen?"

Serena briefly closed her eyes. Once she opened her eyes with newfound determination, she nodded. "I got offers from few Showbiz industries."

The reporters quickly posed more questions. She stood up and smiled before turning her heels. The guard escorted her back inside the building. But just before she left, one question struck her.

"Is it true that you are dating someone?"

She turned around and looked at the female reported who had asked the question. Seeing her nervously holding the pen, it was evident that she was new. Serena took a deep breath before replying.

"I am not dating anyone. I plan to keep it that way for foreseeable times. I want to concentrate on my Pokemon Trainer career and don't need a distraction." She then forced a smile, clearly annoyed from the question. "Hope this clears up any such questions on my sexual life. Thanks." The honey haired trainer was interrupted by a strange ball of light that had appeared out of nowhere. Serena just stared at it—mesmerized by it. All of a sudden, the light started taking the shape of a small figure. With bright flash of light, the light disappeared and the small figure showed itself.

Serena was shocked when he saw who it was. "C-celebi?"

The little green Pokémon blinked her eyes rapidly as if it were trying to wake up. She moved her head back and forth looking at young adult. Celebi then smiled.

"It's nice to see you Serena!" She exclaimed happily.

"Um, it's nice to see you, too—I guess..." Serena said still somewhat shocked. "Wait, how are you able to talk to me? Are you doing it telepathically?"

"Yes, I am," Celebi answered. "It isn't hard for a legendary Pokémon to do if we really want to...Anyways, how are you guys doing? Oh, I meant to say congratulations on becoming a Kalos Champion; I knew it has always been your dream!"

Serena smiled. "Thanks, Celebi," She said. "So are you the one who send me here to come to the Forbidden Forest?"

"Yes, that was me," The Time Travel Pokémon's smile had disappeared. Her whole demeanor had changed from happy to serious. "I have something important I need to tell you."