Ch 56 Cheerleaders

The next day bright and early for our hero's. "Come on, May! You look good! I promise!"

"Dawn, I-I'm not t-too sure about this," stuttered the Hoenn princess.

"Aw, come on. It's not like Ash is gonna think you look silly!"

"Yeah, but... it's feel weird."

"Please, May? Just seeing you out there will give Ash an extra confidence boost!" Dawn almost sang, giving May a huge smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Alright..." May stepped out from behind the stands of the Gym, a huge blush on her face.Dawn wanted to cheer for Ash to return the favor for all the cheering he had done for her. However, she wasn't the only one in a cheerleading outfit.

"Buneary! Come out!" Dawn's brown Pokémon appeared, already dressed in an outfit to match Dawn's.

"You dress your Pokémon up too?" May asked with a gasp.

"Well, yeah. Look at Piplup!" Dawn picked up her penguin Pokémon and proudly showed him - and his matching outfit - off.

"Isn't Piplup a boy?"

"Yeah."

"Um, okay." May held up the two pink pom-poms in her hands. "So, what do I do with these?"

"Shake them, of course! Like this." Dawn stood in between Piplup and Buneary. "Go, Ash, go! You're the star of the show! Fight, Ash, fight! Teach 'em how to do it right!" she cheered along with her Pokémon, lifting her arms and shaking her pom-poms.

"Dawn, I don't think this is my kind of thing." The Hoenn princess was in a pink cheer outfit to match Dawn's and there was something wrong with that. First of all, even though May was a girl, she preferred colors like red and blue not pink. Second of all, May wore shorts. Not miniskirts that's showing her ass out to everyone! Third of all, she was certainly not the peppy cheerleader type. That might have been Dawn, but it sure wasn't May. "I wonder what Ash will say about this," she mumbled to herself.

On cue, Ash walked by the two girls. His eyes widened. "Wow, May you look beautiful!" She blushed at the goofy smile on his face.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Ash. I'm just helping Dawn cheer for you. That's all."

"Okay! I'll do my best to win!" With that, he walked off to his place on the battlefield.

May made their way into the stands, where Brock already sitting but Dawn went towards Ash.
Dawn took a few steps in front of him and started walking through to stands, swaying her hips nicely from side to side, the way she was doing it teased Ash all the more because at the end of each sway it looked like her small pink cheerleader skirt would swish just enough to give him the view of the tantalizing prize beneath, but it never did. "What are you looking at Ashy?" She asked curiously, and Ash could swear he could hear the sultry grin on the bluenette's face. This really made May jealous of Dawn teasing Ash with her ass. "Trust me Dawn, I've wanted a piece that but right now I need to focus on this match!" Ash talk to himself. He couldn't say he was not enjoying himself, because the fact was he was enjoying himself a lot, the reason being? His beautiful friends May and Dawn up in the stands. Dawn and May up in the stands beside Evee wearing a pink cheerleader outfit, pom-pom's in paws as they cheered him on. "So this how Gary felt having beautiful Cheerleaders cheering him on?"
"Are you ready? Okay!" Dawn said, clapping her pom-poms together. "You can do it, Ash!" She jumped up in the air, and May only watched in bewilderment. She was supposed to do this?

"Um, yeah! Go, Ash!" she cheered, knowing she sounded - and looked - pretty stupid. He gave her a thumbs up, and she had to try not to blush again.Ash was standing on the opposite side of a rocky battlefield inside the Oreburgh gym of Roark the Gym Leader,
"No wonder you took this long to get here, you were too busy attempting to screw your new girlfriends than actually pay attention to Gym Battles." The cold but rather familiar voice stated, although there was no real bite behind the words.
Both stiffened rather abruptly, but Ash relaxed when he recognized the cold voice of Paul.  "Hey Paul, fancy meeting you here." Ash greeted with a small smile on his face. Paul's eyebrow gained a twitch of annoyance, the cold purple haired Trainer had met a great many Trainers on his journey through the Regions, and despite heeding the slightly older Trainer's advice recently, conceded to himself that no other person in the world could get under his skin like Ash Ketchum. "Ketchum, can you at least paid attention to your match than looking at your girlfriends skirts?" Paul asked in annoyance. "Sorry Paul no can do, don't worry I'll explain why I'm doing this when you start going through puberty so you can understand it better." The young trainer replied easily.