Ch 59 "The Kiss"

'Are you okay now, Miss Uncoordinated?'

Here we go again. Drew smirked, taking his own seat next to her with his own cup of hot cocoa in his hands. May frowned.

'It was slippery, okay? And, if I do remember correctly, I beat you in the last festival .' Her blue eyes narrowed the tiniest bit.

'Right. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were falling for me.' His emerald eyes twinkled mischievously. May's eyelids twitched closer together, the brunette taking another sip of her drink in an attempt to calm herself.

'Please. Me falling for you is something that could only happen in your dreams,' she replied, rolling her eyes. Drew smirked, taking another sip out of his now half empty mug.                                                    The two walked to the hospital were Ash is resting. May looked around for a moment, she looked around until she found a group of blue and white serpentine pokemon, "Dratini, I want that pokemon," May proclaimed. May walked up to the creature and got ready to battle it, "alright now that we are out of public eyes, now I can catch you cutie and I always wanted an Drantini since I was a little girl."May told the Drew with a confidence look on her face, "so you want Dratini?" Drew asked with a confused look on his face, "alright I will battle it but I hope your ready Drantini!," May said while picking a pokeball on her belt, "Blaziken, use Flamethrower," May commanded with a smile.
Blaziken charged up a powerful attack from its mouth while charging at the small dragon type pokemon, the attack landed with great ferocity knocking the dragon back, Drew watched as May battled the dragon type pokemon, 'amazing May change a lot since the last time I saw her and she became more beautiful,' Drew thought while watching the battle with great intent, Drew watched amazed at how well May and her pokemon got better on there  communication, 'the battle is so exciting, I wonder will May teach me this sort of stuff?" Drew thought while he focus remained on May. 'What? That's Dragon Pulse," May said with anger, Blaziken quickly dodged the attack, "nicely done Blaziken, now show them Blaze Kick," May commanded with confidence, Blaziken charged at the small dragon type pokemon as his leg started to aim up, Blaziken hit dead on with the fire type attack on the small pokemon pushing it back again. 'Dratini looks really tired, from the looks of May's face she is getting ready to finish this battle off,' Drew thought as he watched the battle.

"Blaziken , time to end this battle with Flamethrower," May commanded with confidence, the fire Pokémon charged up for a powerful attack and unleashed a mighty blast of flames on the tired dragon type, Drew look to May who was holding onto the red and white device, "May time to focus, throw that pokeball now!"Drew instructed the Hoenn princess with confidence, May threw her pokeball accurately at the dragon type pokemon. Drew watched the pokeball wobble while May gulped as she waited for the moment until the pokemon was finally officially caught, the sound of the pokeball signaling a successful capture brought a broad smile onto the Hoenn princess's face, "Yes I caught Dratini," May celebrated happily. "Ash is going be surprised how I got a Dratini and he's definitely going be so jealous I can't wait to show him!" May thought to herself smiling to the thought of Ash surprise face. -(scene change)- Later in the evening, Ash stood atop the hospital overlooking the city, watching his Pokemon and friends sleeping. Next to him stood Charizard smiling enjoying the view.

"I'm so glad that we can be on another journey like good old days Chrizard." Ash turned to Chrizard.

"Also..." Ash paused. "I want to try it out the bond phenomenon with you Charizard as well."

Charizard stared at him with wide eyes, looking as though he had gone utterly mad. "I know Charizard that your my strongest Pokémon right now , but I want be even stronger in this timeline. Believe it or not, Charizard I was thinking of Mega Evolution for you but we're in Sinnoh right now, and both forms of Mega Charizard have their own fair share of limitations, so I was thinking to try the Bond Phenomenon."