• 27 •

And I am back after a reallyyyyy long break. Thank you so much for constantly checking up on me and I am sorry if anyone of you felt that I am being pressurized by you guys for the update by any chance. I didn't mean to convey it like that.

It was a pretty hard time for me but you guys have always been a constant support for this story. I don't know how to thank you all. I won't waste your time by ranting here so back to the update, since it had gotten way too long, I had to split it in two. There might be a few errors here and there. Do tell me if you find any.

Also, for your convenience, here's a recap of where the last update had ended, in case some of you have forgotten which is completely fine :)

~Taking deep breaths, she moved in front of the mirror to free herself from what people say to be six yards of elegance but right now seeming six yards of annoyance after wearing it for a whole day. She turned sideways and tried to unpin her pallu by craning her neck towards her shoulder but the pin didn't stir. It was in the backside due to which she was unable to get a better look. Several attempts later, she gave up as her muscles began to hurt. There was no other way to open it. 

What would she do now? ~

Happy reading:)
____________________________________________________________________

Sameer entered his room and placed his blazer on the bed. He walked towards the mirror opening the buttons of his sleeves and then loosened up his tie taking it off. Grazing his thumb over the satin material, his mind went back to that particular moment. Her brown orbs locked with his chocolate ones, the warmth circumventing them. The move was out of nowhere but the tranquility surrounding them had made him forget every right or wrong. But, was there anything to be right or wrong?

The fact that she didn't flinch or went cold from his touch had surged his confidence. The minute he had tucked her hair behind, she had stiffened. Her enchanting eyes had lifted to display the shock written over them but the next second, he saw contentment radiating through them. There were some questions too, probably why he was doing it but the answer was unknown to him too. It was like a mysterious force of attraction had generated between them both.

Her face had looked alluring and so did her cheeks. His gaze shifted to the palm which had gotten the privilege to relish her supple skin. It was an exaggeration but there was nothing wrong with it. His mind was replaying it over and over, unable to get over it. He couldn't believe that he just did it amidst everyone.

What is wrong with you?

He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair discarding his thoughts. He had just opened the first two buttons of his shirt when the vibration from the pocket of his pants caught his attention. Digging his hand in, he pulled out the mobile phone belonging to Naina. She had handed it to him in the party at the time of the photo session. A notification had popped up related to her next day's session. Deciding on to return it to her first, he stepped out of his room and made his way to hers. 

There, Naina wasn't being able to find a way to get rid of the pin. Giving up, she contemplated whether to take help from Sameer. Although the situation would put them into an awkward place given the already peculiar things happening today, that didn't mean she can't take help from him. He was her husband and he had this right even if he didn't believe in it, for now. The plates of her saree had begun to loosen busying her with yet another task.

Since the door wasn't locked, he opened it without bothering to knock. The sight in front of him snatched the air away from his lungs, completely freezing him at his place. He gulped. There she was, standing with her back facing him, her hair pulled in the front over her right shoulder, displaying what stays hidden from others. Her blouse wasn't one of those simple ones she wears daily. It had a V-shaped neckline, a little wider at her shoulders displaying her buttery soft skin. Adding more to it, the groove of her spine was churning his insides. She hadn't seen him since her gaze was on the floor.