Hey.

Dear readers,

Hope you all are well and safe.

I don't know how to begin with. I know I have been a major disappointment as I have barely managed to give you proper updates this year. All I have done is to give you excuses for not doing so. I guess fate hasn't been on my side lately. There have been many ups and downs regarding my life, career, and many more. I was finding it hard to gather the motivation to write any update and it still feels terrible because I had a lot of things planned for this story.

There wasn't a single day when the thought of discontinuing this story didn't occur to me. But your messages and comments used to remind me of the promise that I had made a long ago. More than that, I had promised myself when I had started this story that I'll not be like those writers who leave the entire plot hanging in the middle without any proper closure. I had never wanted to be one of those. I don't want to be disloyal to you or myself.

Fictional writing for me has been a completely different journey because it was new to me. I was excited to see a positive response from your side and it still means a lot when I see your messages asking about the update as it reminds me that there are still some people waiting for the chapter. I couldn't reply because I didn't know how to justify my actions. I don't know why I am writing all this but I thought it was necessary to give you all a proper explanation.

A few days ago, I was thinking about how I had felt and planned this entire plot in the beginning, and turns out I can't abandon it just like that. There are still so many things to be shown, Sameer's past, Naina's past, and how can I forget about the most awaited romance between them. You have been with me right from the beginning I intend to take your support till the end. I am not leaving without finishing it off. And therefore, I will continue this story. I can't assure you of regular updates due to some reasons but I will give them for sure.

A big thank you to all of you for constantly being there for me even when I am not doing a very good job of giving interesting chapters.

And I don't know what to write further, so,
THANK YOU & LOVE YOU❤

From a not-so-good writer
Sim❣